Gay Marriage | Gay Wedding | Hawaii | Military | News

Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Kenton and Johnny

Kenton_johnny

Kenton and Johnny tied the knot at Hickam Air Force Base adjacent to Honolulu, Hawaii and Pearl Harbor on July 6, 2012.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Don't miss our other recent Gay Wedding videos...
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Jeff and Joe [tr]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Tim and Nic [tr]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Randy and Keaton [tr]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Paul and David [tr]

K+J from Kenton & Johnny on Vimeo.

Comments

1. Adorable!

Posted by: Diogenes | Aug 6, 2012 1:22:35 PM

2. I still feel that this category should be called "wedding videos" rather than "gay wedding videos," but having said that...great video!

Posted by: don | Aug 6, 2012 2:10:10 PM

3. So so beautiful!!!

To the wonderful years together- congrats!!

Posted by: Scott | Aug 6, 2012 2:13:43 PM

4. call 'em "Unequalled Wedding Videos"...

There is nothing I would not give for that kind of love...

Posted by: Kile Ozier | Aug 6, 2012 2:44:02 PM

5. Mazel tov!

Posted by: David R. | Aug 6, 2012 3:06:00 PM

6. Kenton & Johnny....beautiful.

Posted by: Iwontgrowup | Aug 6, 2012 3:13:20 PM

7. And once again morale and discipline in the military has collapsed and the world has come to an end.

Posted by: Daniel Berry, NYC | Aug 6, 2012 3:15:46 PM

8. great video

Posted by: reality | Aug 6, 2012 3:19:57 PM

9. wow. nice video and sweet looking couple.

Posted by: Daniel Berry, NYC | Aug 6, 2012 3:26:18 PM

10. Sort of OT, but whenever so hysterical anti-marriage equality nut starts going on about how gays being married will "destroy marriage" (or civilization itself *rolls eyes*), I want to ask if they felt a "disturbance in the force" when an event like the one in this video occurs, that their marriage suddenly felt reduced.

No? Yeah, that's I thought, so why don't you shut your pie-hold and GTF over it?

Posted by: Caliban | Aug 6, 2012 3:31:22 PM

11. Nice video, nice couple. Good luck to them.

Hawaii is so beautiful!

Posted by: ratbastard | Aug 6, 2012 3:51:25 PM

12. Beautiful beautiful wedding. Many thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Posted by: StraightGrandmother | Aug 6, 2012 3:56:29 PM

13. These are my absolute favorite thing on this site. Hands down.

Posted by: Reidsb | Aug 6, 2012 4:17:03 PM

14. I'm a sucker for weddings. Big tears here. Beautifully shot and produced.

I'll share this: When Greg and I married we were standing at the alter side by side. I was having a really hard time holding back my emotions but doing very well because my dad, 5 brothers and sister were there as well as Greg's parents and his older sister so I didn't want to come off as a wuss. If you met us you'd naturally believe that Greg is the stronger one, he is such a guy's guy. But when we turned to say our vows I looked at him and he was smiling with tears streaming down his cheeks. I came very close to losing it. I grabbed a quick breath and squeezed his hand. That was a wonderful moment.

On the whole I've only seen Greg cry twice in the nearly nine years we've been together. On our wedding day and when our son Steven was born. I swear to each and every one of you that when you fall in love and it feels just right, don't walk away. Hold on to it because it comes so rarely in one's life.

Posted by: OS2Guy | Aug 6, 2012 5:57:56 PM

15. OS2GUY, that's a beautiful story.

Posted by: Robert K. | Aug 6, 2012 9:05:24 PM

16. Aloha from Honolulu, Hawaii! Kenton and I would like to express our humble gratitude for your warm remarks and sentiments. We both consider ourselves lucky for having met each other; our love for each other; for life; and family and friends continue to grow, day by day. We sincerely wish the best for everyone out there, and again, a very warm "mahalo" to all of you. <3

Posted by: Johnny Wandasan | Aug 6, 2012 10:48:56 PM

17. I forgot to mention that you can read more about us at the following web page:

Cheers!

Posted by: Johnny Wandasan | Aug 6, 2012 10:50:49 PM

18. Congratulations John and Kenton! You two really look happy. Hawaii! Wow! To marry and live there is a dream life!

OS2Guy, You are really good at sharing, do it more often. You have a way with words so few have. Greg is a lucky guy.

Posted by: Mike Ryan | Aug 7, 2012 2:15:24 AM