Barack Obama | News

BigGayDeal.com

Today In Conservative 'Obama Is Gay' Malarkey...

ObamaWND

Joe.My.God today shared news that vitriolic website WorldNetDaily is currently running a speculative, rumor-mongering story called "Occidental Activist: I thought Obama Was 'Gay'".

Joe's link to the story reads "If you can stand it." I thought I had the stomach for such an essay, but I did not.

Here's an example of the author's irresponsible "reporting": "[An unidentified] psychotherapist who also notes the parental abandonment Obama suffered in his childhood says that while she can’t prove it, 'the degree of Obama’s disconnect reminds me of my sexually abused clients.'" Yeah, it's that bad.

Comments

1. We know Obama is ahead in the polls when the right wing crazies start with all this bulls@it. They are truly pathetic !

Posted by: Icebloo | Aug 16, 2012 11:49:09 AM

2. Breitbart is dead. His now zombiefied brand should have followed him.

Posted by: Polyboy | Aug 16, 2012 11:51:59 AM

3. It's psychotherapists like that who discredit the good work of the ethical and evidence-based professionals out there. No wonder he/she didn't give their name.

Posted by: The Milkman | Aug 16, 2012 12:41:30 PM

4. That "psychotherapist" should lose her license. That's one of the most irresponsible statements I've ever read.

Posted by: Hunter | Aug 16, 2012 12:48:32 PM

5. Hopefully someone can identify the therapist and file a formal complaint with her licensing board.

Posted by: rayrayj | Aug 16, 2012 1:34:06 PM

6. The psychotherapist only exists in the head of whoever wrote that garbage.

Posted by: jht | Aug 16, 2012 1:46:29 PM

7. Character assassination of this order (sorry, that is what it will be seen by in middle America) can only help Obama, not hurt him. Remember, the tea party frothing-at-the-mouth loons already have accused him of being Kenyan, Muslim, and a drug addict. Since none of those accusations stuck, this just makes the reich-wing look even more desperate.

Posted by: EchtKultig | Aug 16, 2012 2:48:15 PM

8. Even if he was a closeted gay muslim, Obama would do a better job (has already) than that rich piece of Mormonwood in a suit the rethugs have running.

Posted by: johnny | Aug 16, 2012 3:56:08 PM

9. It's desperation time for the right wingers, this election season is going to be very interesting and fun.

Posted by: NY2.0 | Aug 16, 2012 4:31:53 PM

10. As a gay man, I would love it if such an outstanding man as Obama were gay. But one look at his very sexy wife with whom he has fathered lovely daughters tells me, alas, he is straight.

Posted by: andrew | Aug 16, 2012 8:17:53 PM

11. No such psychiatrist exists. He made it up.

Posted by: Houndentenor | Aug 16, 2012 11:17:17 PM

12. All psychotherapy is as bat s*it crazy as religion. Ignore your psycho therapist and your priest, minister, mullah or rabbi and you will live a happier and healthier life. Force those quacks to get real jobs.

Posted by: andrew | Aug 17, 2012 2:11:13 AM