Comments

1. jason says

I would like to see one between Obama and Biden, too. After all, they’re SUPPOSED to be more gay-friendly than Romney/Ryan. Or is that fake too???

2. Rob says

I am amazed – both that anyone would waste time Photoshopping this & also that even Photoshopped Mittens looks plastic, awkward and devoid of any humanity.

3. james says

Oh. My. God. They are ruining their suits standing in all that water! Their wives are gonna kill them for that.

4. says

There’s another one with a giant stingray behind them both, but nobody is even mentioning Ryan’s malformed arm. Unless he’s supposed to be some sort of water arachnid or insect…

5. Crixi Van Cheek says

No! No! No! I said I wanted to see their liquid assets in the Caymens not ‘two asses in the sea like gay men”

6. Rich says

Then the awkward couple escaped to the Carmen’s where they lived off those funds that cost them the election.

7. BrokebackBob says

Why would anyone care about the malformed arm?
    He got that from fisting Mitt and then Mitt clenched really hard and you know…
    They are both spawn of the Devil….
    The Mayans were specific in their prediction: If Mitt wins the White House, it will be the end of civilization as we know it because his ignorance will incite WWIII internationally.

8. Randy says

This is ruining my opinion of shallow waters.

And people with multiple elbow or shoulder joints on the same arm.

9. jaragon says

I’m sure somebody is writing a Romney-Ryan daddy/son slash fiction at this very moment. But that photo is not romantic someone should do one with them in leather…

10. Jim Brown says

Actually, from what I hear from the campaign trail, they should photoshop something that looks more like a scene from “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf”. Apparently, there is real trouble in paradise, and the so called ‘dream team’ cannot stand each other. Paul Ryan refers to M.Rom. as “the stench”. Losers.

11. Andrew says

A childish and silly prank. Both are handsome and attractive men, but I don’t think many in the LGBT community really want them to be gay.

12. Myles Miller says

As we all know-Politics makes for strange bedfellows, no pun intended. I laughed so hard. It is a beautiful sight to see two crazy frat boys getting it on. Who ever created this is a genius.

13. jamal49 says

@ANDREW You’re damn straight we don’t! I mean, we gays DO have standards for men we recruit into our lifestyle!