Comments

1. Artie_in_Lauderdale says

Their worried that people will get tired of her? That’s a legitimate concern since she’s ignorant, snippy and hateful. In that respect she outdoes her husband, but not by too much.

2. Lifesart says

Oh, I’m so disappointed! She is such a wonderful representation of the plastic people, who have no idea how we live down here in the 99% – wait, make that 47%! My husband and I will soon retire and start living off the guvmint who OWES us a living!

3. Bob R says

The truth is they’re finding that people dislike her as much as they dislike Willard. They’re two really condescending, obnoxious peas in a pod. Even the conservatives don’t like her. Even Michael Savage put her down referring to Ann as:”The country-club woman. You know, I’ve been around women like that all my life. I don’t like them, to be frank with you. If I don’t like them, you can just imagine what poor people are feeling.” The Romneys;nobody likes them.

4. Caliban says

Bob R is right on. Ann Romney is snide, arrogant, and condescending, referring to working women as “those people” who only work because they “have to,” not because they have any personal ambition or a desire for financial independence. Every time she opens her mouth she digs herself a little deeper, demonstrates she’s completely out of touch with anything outside her very narrow and pampered existence. Her pampered HORSE has more duties, responsibility, and expectation on it than Ann Romney does!

Anyone with ears and a working brain was “tired of her” before she was finished with her first statement.

5. james says

Mitt has an unfortunate habit of saying things in public about his wife that sound disrespectful to her. I’m sure he doesn’t mean it, any more than he means any thing else he says.

6. Mi-miami says

There is SO much wrong with that statement. Aside from the obvious fact that the nation is already desperately (or should I say, severely) tired of her — what an abhorrent thing to say. And this is the bozo who wants to be president? If this character gets elected we’ll have to re-institute the draft because we’ll be fighting wars around the globe.

7. Andrew says

It worries this life long democrat who voted for President Humphrey, Mondale, Dukakis, Kerry and Gore that the disaster that is the Romney ticket is in a near dead heat with President Obama. Wait until October when billionaires like the Koch Bros, Trump and Adelson kick in tens of millions of $$$ to fund Anti Obama Ads. Obama’s reelection is by no means a sure thing.