News | Values Voter Summit

BigGayDeal.com

WATCH LIVE: Values Voter Summit

Bachmann

In case your interested in monitoring the hate at the Values Voter Summit, which began this morning. The schedule of speakers is here.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Watch live streaming video from familyresearchcouncil at livestream.com

Comments

1. In case *you're* interested.

Posted by: Peter | Sep 14, 2012 10:17:12 AM

2. Not.

Posted by: paul | Sep 14, 2012 10:20:11 AM

3. You have got me SOOOO messed up if you think I am going to give these fkwits ONE SECOND of my time.

Posted by: AJ | Sep 14, 2012 10:20:18 AM

4. I think values are important. Values are the basis for the gay rights movement.

Do not let anybody tell you that gay rights are not based on values. They are simply trying to get you to think that our movement is some random, permissive one that is based on "anything goes". On the contrary, the very essence of values and morality lies at the heart of the gay rights movement. Ours is not - and should not be - an "anything goes" movement.

Criticism of male-male promiscuity is justified in my view but such promiscuity is NOT the definition of gay rights. Gay rights is about rights.

Posted by: jason | Sep 14, 2012 10:25:31 AM

5. I'm glad there are people out there who keep track of these cretins, but personally I'd rather nail my feet to the floor and do jumping jacks than watch this.

Posted by: Caliban | Sep 14, 2012 10:42:55 AM

6. Value Voters Summit AKA The Handmaids Tale Implementation Committee

Posted by: Polyboy | Sep 14, 2012 10:51:20 AM

7. Value Voters Summit AKA The Handmaids Tale Implementation Committee

Posted by: Polyboy | Sep 14, 2012 10:51:25 AM

8. You lost me at "your," Andy.

And with all due respect to Sun Tzu, I'm not interested in Michelle Bachmann or her logo wall of hate.

Posted by: Apl. | Sep 14, 2012 11:08:56 AM

9. you can go to where they r live streaming and leave messages in real time - im doing it - and its annoying the crap out of some of thier loons

Posted by: Disgusted American | Sep 14, 2012 11:10:50 AM

10. Jason, honey, you've got a point. An inarticulate, slightly confused one but it's a point.

Just so you understand, where the "Values Voters" people are concerned, even if you are a monogamous gay man then you are promiscuous.

Even if you are a celibate gay man, you are evil simply because you are gay. Your existence is an anathema to the VV's.

The gay rights movement has never been based on "anything goes" or "promiscuity" or any of those things that you find, uh, unjustifiable.

Gay rights are civil rights. However, in a free society, what a person does with those rights is his or her business as long as they do no harm to another.

Therefore, ditch the term "promiscuity" from your vocabulary. It is worthless and meaningless.

Posted by: jamal49 | Sep 14, 2012 11:37:53 AM

11. One of the featured speakers is Ann Romney, who was anti-gay even when Romney was governor of Massachusetts. Andy, please post Ann Romney's speech. It will be edifying to watch her try to morph into the 21st-century Anita Bryant.

Posted by: Artie_in_Lauderdale | Sep 14, 2012 11:54:27 AM

12. Wow. I looked at some pics from this summit and it's like a Who's Who of WTF?!

Posted by: Caliban | Sep 14, 2012 7:35:47 PM

13. Whenever I check in on this site, I am always surprised that people still take the comments of Jason, Rick, Ratbastard, Little Kiwi and all the demagogues of the left and right seriously.

Posted by: Sean Collins | Sep 15, 2012 3:46:18 AM

14. @Artie_in_Lauderdale: Mrs Romney backed out. Supposedly she never agreed to speak. I'm so sad;-)

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Sep 15, 2012 8:37:59 AM

15. Why are some of you calling people who love and want to protect this country "haters"? First off I am guy and more importantly I am a Conservative who desires that our great country continue on its path of greatness. Not this feckless, wandering and pandering to special interest groups; not this continuing of an endless apology tour that denigrates our country. You would not have this open discussion in a society that most of the poster here wish for; you would end up (if your survived) working in a slave work camp.

Posted by: mike | Sep 17, 2012 6:34:17 AM

16. Great Article with of use contents. I just want to thank you for your ability to talk concerning topics that I in fact do not care about, and creation me ponder concerning them for the rest of the day.

Posted by: ues market place | Jan 19, 2013 3:50:41 AM