Coco Peru | Drag Queens | Halloween | News

BigGayDeal.com

Coco Peru Tracks Down Suspiciously Similar Wig at Target: VIDEO

Cocoperu

Miss Coco Peru was hearing whispers of a wig sold in Target that "sits dangerously close to the style of her own natural beautiful hair" so she went to investigate.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via Musto)

Comments

1. Keep away from FLAMES?!? How could you possibly?!?

Posted by: JFE | Oct 29, 2012 2:41:24 PM

2. Watched this at my desk and tried concealing my laughter to little effect. Coco is hilarious!

Posted by: Lucas H | Oct 29, 2012 3:11:30 PM

3. I've seen pictures of Coco but never heard her talk. She is hilarious. I think she could read a phone book and I would still be laughing. Just a naturally funny, funny person.

Posted by: Miguel R. | Oct 29, 2012 4:09:42 PM

4. Here is a *really* good story by William Lucas Walker, a gay dad, about taking his 11 year old daughter to meet Coco Peru for tea. Walker met Clinton Leupp (Coco) on a cruise and they became friends. When his daughter was born Coco declared herself the girl's "fairy godmother" and sent gifts but the little girl had never met her because Coco's act isn't exactly kid-friendly. So finally they met for tea.

It's funny and touching, really worth a read (I swear). http://www.huffingtonpost.com/william-lucas-walker/fairy-godmother_b_1501640.html

Posted by: Caliban | Oct 29, 2012 4:24:16 PM

5. I luv Coco

Posted by: jakeinlove | Oct 29, 2012 5:53:17 PM

6. It's Miss Coco Peru. Respect.

As far as I'm concerned she should take over for Rupaul when she gets too old to walk down the runway without a colostomy bag.

Posted by: Brandon H | Oct 29, 2012 6:09:42 PM

7. I've never really seen her before but this was quite funny !

Posted by: Icebloo | Oct 29, 2012 6:18:47 PM

8. I love Miss Peru

Posted by: jaragon | Oct 29, 2012 6:40:30 PM

9. Thanks for sharing that article Caliban!

Posted by: Rick in Cincinnati | Oct 29, 2012 10:52:34 PM

10. I love Coco Peru!

Posted by: Eric in Chicago | Oct 30, 2012 1:36:01 AM

11. That was fantastic what a great way to start ones day with a smile on your face.

Posted by: Darrell | Oct 30, 2012 11:45:05 AM

12. I love Coco. But I do not shop at Target since their donation to anti-gay charities back in August 2010. They have great PR they've done nothing to rectify it and it seems forgotten by many. I wont be back until they make it right.

Posted by: Jeff | Oct 31, 2012 12:28:03 PM

13. "I see people buying things they don't need". LOL!

Posted by: Joe | Dec 24, 2012 12:04:25 PM