News | Pets

Don't Want to Get Out of Bed? - VIDEO

Mastiff

Lincoln the Mastiff knows what you're talking about.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via reddit)

Comments

1. Awww! So adorable! That's usually me in the morning. Just with more drool and farting.

Posted by: daws | Oct 2, 2012 7:15:29 AM

2. @DAWS LMFAO!! drool and farting. FTW!

Posted by: gary | Oct 2, 2012 8:04:53 AM

3. The dog knows it's a game and is playing along. Kinda cute.

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 2, 2012 8:05:56 AM

4. She's not the alpha in this relationship.

Posted by: Brian | Oct 2, 2012 8:36:53 AM

5. At least there's a "chance" of negotiating with this dog. I learned there is NO negotiating my cat offa the bed. It is HER bed and she will take up as MUCH of it as she wants, and she will ONLY move when SHE deems fit! :-P

Posted by: Fruit-for-Peace | Oct 2, 2012 8:38:05 AM

6. That is one, big-ass dog. Anywhere he wants to.

Posted by: jamal49 | Oct 2, 2012 8:46:51 AM

7. So why exactly did he have to get off the bed? Were that me she would've got bitten good...

Posted by: rdiac | Oct 2, 2012 10:18:08 AM

8. ROFLMAO

BTW - Andy, I'm awake at 6:55 AM because I work third shift. What's your excuse?

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Oct 2, 2012 10:40:41 AM

9. Future episode of Dog Whisperer in the making! :)

Posted by: TampaZeke | Oct 2, 2012 10:43:38 AM

10. She's completely useless.

The dog knows that it is in charge of her. She keeps rewarding its bad behavior. Which, of course, will only get worse.

If that dog was in my house, its ass would be beaten, one time, and it would not screw with me again. You cannot allow a dog to think it has the upper hand. That is particularly so when the dog weighs more than you do.

Posted by: Fred | Oct 2, 2012 6:14:19 PM

11. haha, cute video.

Posted by: william | Oct 3, 2012 12:39:45 AM

12. Som en premier mærke af overtøj, har Canada Goose Inc. Billige Canada Goose Jakker I Danmark vokset tæt til 4.000% i disse år. I dag bliver det en verdensomspændende berømte luksus mærke. Billige Canada Goose Jakker Til salg Folk er stolte af at eje en perfekt præstation hjemme og i udlandet. Billige Canada Goose Jakker Online Sjælen af brandet har fokus på at producere de bedste og varmeste for gæster. Billige Canada Goose Jakker Så genkendeligt logo og sådan top kvalitet er den bedste reklame for mærket. Billige Canada Goose Parka Hvis du er interesseret i Canada Goose mærke, bare spare penge og vælge vores. Canada Goose Expedition Parka Herre Spar dig 40% rabat, Billige Canada Goose Jakker Dame bedste forsendelse til alle lande. gøre dit ønske først.

Posted by: Billige Canada Goose Parka | Oct 8, 2012 3:28:26 AM