2012 Election | Bears | News

Hail to the Beef: VIDEO

Gaybear

The gay app Mister wants to get out the vote.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via ed kennedy at afterelton)

Comments

1. ugh, so generic. can we stop all looking alike and referring to each other as animals? we sound and look like morons.

Posted by: jakke | Oct 26, 2012 11:02:25 AM

2. He can be a blue-bear or anything he wants. Good message from a sexy man. Hope you post more videos.

Posted by: John | Oct 26, 2012 12:10:24 PM

3. I wanna marry HIM!!!

Posted by: Bill | Oct 26, 2012 12:36:34 PM

4. I wanna marry HIM!!!

Posted by: Bill | Oct 26, 2012 12:36:37 PM

5. I wanna marry HIM!!!

Posted by: Bill | Oct 26, 2012 12:36:37 PM

6. Ooh yeah.

Posted by: Matt26 | Oct 26, 2012 12:41:52 PM

7. foxy? hell yes. smart? yes, yes and yes.
    but i will agree that this animal categorizing is just demeaning.

we are men. period.

Posted by: +adam+ | Oct 26, 2012 12:59:14 PM

8. Andy, is there some sort of rule that the first poster must always be "over it" (whatever the it happens to be in the post)? Because I'm so over that...

Posted by: CMLion | Oct 26, 2012 1:45:03 PM

9. Well, I'm over being over that. Because I'm over the whole I'm-a-grown-man-who-calls-himself-an-animal-like-at-a-child's-tea-party nonsense.

He's hirsute, he's handsome, he is not a beast who hibernates and eats picnic baskets. Maybe twinks can call themselves monkeys.

Posted by: Gregoire | Oct 26, 2012 2:27:29 PM

10. It's about as tired and demeaning as all those other animal names people use so frequently without a second thought: chicks, cougars, fox, kid, stallion, stud, cat...

Posted by: luminum | Oct 26, 2012 2:34:00 PM

11. He is one handsome charming man.

Posted by: jaragon | Oct 26, 2012 6:21:47 PM

12. There's nothing wrong with being a bear. I'm proud that I am. The bear community is a hell of a lot more accepting of guys like me, who are pretty much universally ignored if we walk into a typical gay bar. However, there is something wrong with being a bitchy, judgmental queen who needs to get over herself.

Posted by: DaveOH | Oct 26, 2012 11:15:13 PM

13. This guy is not a bear - he is just the latest trend - guys who would have been in the Circuit 10 years ago - now still just as elitist and body obsessed - but now with a beard and body hair.

YAWN ---

There are millions of us who find these guys hairy or shaved as unattractive as they are distracting for the momentary hot flash of flesh they provide. They you realize pretty quick what they are all about.

Posted by: rjp3 | Oct 27, 2012 12:29:58 AM

14. I have a dream too, and it involves him losing that necktie and glasses and joining me & my partner in bed. WOOF.

Posted by: Dback | Oct 27, 2012 10:17:57 AM

15. this is an attractive masculine man who wants everyone to get along. his idea of accepting all differences is refreshing and should be admired. he wants everyone to vote. sadly i am still undecided. obama's support of gay marriage is not enough to get my vote and romney is still out of touch with the people. the choice is the lesser of two evils.

Posted by: wkm1965 | Oct 28, 2012 1:55:46 PM