2012 Election | Barack Obama | Mitt Romney | News | Sarah Palin | Sean Hannity

Sarah Palin and Sean Hannity Trash Obama After Debate: VIDEO

2_hannity_palin

Apparently they saw a different debate than everyone else in America.

Said Palin: "There were so many untruths spewed by Obama tonight unfortunately Mitt Romney didn't have time to answer them all but certainly Obama's mannerisms today I think manifested lies catching up with him thus the desperation that really came across in this debate."

Answered Hannity bitterly: "Childish, petulant on serious issues of national security. At times when he would say 'there are some things I've learned as commander in chief' and I'm sitting there watching this thing and [thinking] 'oh, thank you mr. community organizer with your vast array of experience'.... It just came across as arrogant to me."

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I say the same thing about Palin as I do about Ann Coulter. Why even give her space on your website? She is not relevant at all.

Posted by: Kevin | Oct 23, 2012 7:53:51 AM

2. That's right, you two. Lick that Murdoch scrotum. Lick it good.

Posted by: bearish | Oct 23, 2012 7:57:20 AM

3. gross. human. beings.

Posted by: dattexas | Oct 23, 2012 7:58:53 AM

4. The people in the background are more interesting.

Posted by: Ed | Oct 23, 2012 8:10:16 AM

5. Faux news. Enough said.

Posted by: metroptomist | Oct 23, 2012 8:13:49 AM

6. Oh, just wait, all the media whores are about to float up like the bloated corpse that they are. Donald Trump is up next with some "SENSATIONAL!" exposé on the President.

And the cable news will just SUCK IT UP, I'd like to say like kids in a candy shop, but even kids know when to puke and cry "NO MORE!".

Posted by: 99% | Oct 23, 2012 8:14:10 AM

7. @Kevin I agree. While I do feel we need to know what our enemy is up to, this sad and pathetic woman I could do without seeing each and every day. What's her claim to fame anyway? She couldn't hack it as Governor of Alaska so she quite halfway through her term. Failed VP pick. Failed reality t.v. show. Failed mother. Must I go on?

Posted by: Gigi | Oct 23, 2012 8:15:47 AM

8. Stupid is as stupid does.

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 23, 2012 8:15:47 AM

9. Trash talkin' trash....somewhere a trailer is missing it's owner. If only she had an actual thought.

Posted by: woodroad34d | Oct 23, 2012 8:18:47 AM

10. I know that the first person I always tune to when needing foreign policy advice is the woman who can see Russia from her kitchen window.

Posted by: candideinnc | Oct 23, 2012 8:20:26 AM

11. Under the Buff! Yes! Freudian Schlorp!

Posted by: Didaskalos | Oct 23, 2012 8:27:12 AM

12. They're not actually having a conversation so much as taking turns espousing anti-Obama talking points. It's actually quite remarkable how they - Hannity, specifically - can use just a few seconds to insert another bizarre accusation as if it were a natural flow of the conversation.

I can only marvel.

Posted by: Mikey | Oct 23, 2012 8:30:09 AM

13. Lies? Childish? Have these two looked in a mirror? Does one even have time to refute the lies of these two? Have they ever listened to Romney? Especially the flip flops? In particular, just what would Palin know about anything?

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Oct 23, 2012 8:33:39 AM

14. Hannity just likes to have Palin on - so later on he can Jerkoff thinking about her...

Posted by: Disgusted American | Oct 23, 2012 8:47:07 AM

15. Can I just agree with Kevin? What's the point of showcasing these two idiots on your website?

Posted by: Butch | Oct 23, 2012 9:07:23 AM

16. ..and what does Palin think of Coulter's use of the term retard ? Enquiring minds want to know.

Posted by: NwYrkr | Oct 23, 2012 9:27:25 AM

17. Romney spent the whole night agreeing with Obama and he didn't have enough time to call him out?

Posted by: Jim | Oct 23, 2012 9:37:49 AM

18. Dumb and dumber.

Posted by: Polyboy | Oct 23, 2012 9:52:03 AM

19. It's a good thing Bristol lost on Dancing with the Idiots. IF not, Sarah would've never made it to Fox.

Posted by: misael | Oct 23, 2012 9:55:39 AM

20. LOL! NOW I know where the guy in the booth next to me this morning at breakfast got his talking points from. He quoted Hannity verbatim, including the sarcastic "Mr. Community Organizer" and "vast array of experience" bits.

Posted by: Frank Butterfield | Oct 23, 2012 9:58:06 AM

21. It's hilarious that Hannity is still going with the "community organizer" line--he simply can't accept that, unlike Mitt, Obama has been, um, Commander-in-Chief for the past 4 years.

Equally hilarious that the woman who knows nothing of the world and will do anything to stay in the spotlight long after her 15 minutes are up would accuse the thoroughly controlled and confident President of "desperation."

Ah, surreal life on Planet FOX.

Posted by: Ernie | Oct 23, 2012 10:08:53 AM

22. let them have their murdoch is in trouble in england maybe the whole corrupt empire will end up in jail. if he isnt playing by the rules over there you know he isn't here.

Posted by: walter | Oct 23, 2012 10:26:55 AM

23. As much as I hate both of them I guess it's good to know exactly what Fox News is saying, though there was never any doubt about what the general message was going to be.

On Bullsh*t Mountain, Obama is always wrong. ALWAYS. I swear to god that if he said the sky was blue they'd trot out "experts" to proclaim it's more of a periwinkle shade and only Communist Muslims say it's blue.

Posted by: Caliban | Oct 23, 2012 11:02:15 AM

24. I've seen asylum patients that are less delusional than those two.

Nothing more than a political jackoff session between a pair of brainless morons.

I wonder how much fish it takes to keep those trained seals happy?

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Oct 23, 2012 11:22:49 AM

25. @ 99

supposedly Gloria Allred is also about to pop up with a client that will sink romney

Gloria always wins her cases, trump is a laughing stock

the possibilities include

1- a jilted sister wife from amongst 5 + Ann suing romney for support with evidence

2- a female with mitts tax returns

3- a mistress of romney

4- a rape victim of romney

5- a woman sexualy harrased by romney

6- a bunch of undocumented maids gladly hired and paid by the romney family to clean their toilets

Alred always represented females and always wins

supposedly repubs are already quaking in fear at what Gloria is about to drop

Posted by: Moz's | Oct 23, 2012 11:39:58 AM