Gay Parents | News | Sean Chapin

I Have Two Fathers, the Remake: VIDEO

Leffews

The Leffews, who have a wildly successful YouYube channel chronicling their gay parented family, get together with videographer Sean Chapin to remake the famous (on YouTube) Dutch video "I Have Two Fathers".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

The original:

Comments

1. I love this family! They are so wonderful and I watch them on youtube. They really are a good example of a loving family. I can't wait to see their movie called "A right to love"...

Posted by: Ken/ Chicago | Oct 15, 2012 11:44:35 AM

2. The Leffews are good friends. My partner and I saw their movie "The Right to Love an American Family" in both San Francisco and New York a couple weeks ago. I wish more straight people could see it..especially in this election year. There is so much love in their family and Daniel and Selena are so polite and well behaved. I am so proud of Jay and Bryan. I hope their message goes far..

Posted by: Jim Stone | Oct 15, 2012 12:20:07 PM

3. Yep, I've followed their vids for years.....they are just extraordinary.....and it has been amazing to watch the kids grow up in a loving secure home.
    Yes, Family Values, these parents espouse the very best !

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Oct 15, 2012 12:46:50 PM

4. Awesome. I first saw the Dutch version about ten years ago and was very touched by it then. I'm glad Selena (and the Leffews) remade it and rewrote the song to make it specific to her situation.

Posted by: Caliban | Oct 15, 2012 2:15:00 PM

5. The video was really adorable! They are a very cute, loving, solid family.

Posted by: Francis | Oct 15, 2012 3:28:09 PM

6. Yup! I've been an ardent follower for over 4 years now! I cannot wait to see their movie:
    The Right To Love - An American Family. What truly beautiful people!

Posted by: Geoff | Oct 15, 2012 7:54:06 PM