Film | Gigi Chao | News | Sacha Baron-Cohen

Sacha Baron Cohen Developing Film Inspired by Hong Kong Billionaire's $65M Offer for His Lesbian Daughter

BoratThe recent offer by Hong Kong billionaire Cecil Chao of $65 million to any man who can successfully woo his lesbian daughter Gigi is in development as a feature film by Sacha Baron Cohen for Paramount Pictures, Deadline reports:

"The film’s tentatively titled The Lesbian, and is a potential starring vehicle for Baron Cohen, who presumably would play the billionaire. He’ll produce through his Four By Two Films banner. A writer has not been attached. Baron Cohen’s last film, The Dictator, grossed $175 million worldwide for Paramount."

Comments

1. Oh Sacha, your 15 minutes ended a long time ago.

Posted by: JT | Oct 5, 2012 10:22:24 AM

2. Saw this one coming a mile away--
    he running out of ideas

Posted by: dawn | Oct 5, 2012 11:38:16 AM

3. I don't blame him. It's so laughable that it even happened, that it became a premise that practically begs to be made into a comedy. Granted, I can probably think of a few who can do it better, but I'll see it nonetheless.

Posted by: rob | Oct 5, 2012 2:06:24 PM

4. The minute I read this I laughed. I think Cohen is a fearless, really out there performer, and he could pull this off. If done right it could be a great satire of homophobia. I'm just laughing picturing him play Asian and say "Resbian."

Posted by: Jim | Oct 5, 2012 2:47:38 PM

5. Can't stand this guy. Send him back to England.

Posted by: Boring | Oct 5, 2012 6:17:22 PM

6. I would only see the movie if he played the lesbian.

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Oct 7, 2012 8:50:38 AM

7. Som en premier mærke af overtøj, har Canada Goose Inc. Billige Canada Goose Jakker I Danmark vokset tæt til 4.000% i disse år. I dag bliver det en verdensomspændende berømte luksus mærke. Billige Canada Goose Jakker Til salg Folk er stolte af at eje en perfekt præstation hjemme og i udlandet. Billige Canada Goose Jakker Online Sjælen af brandet har fokus på at producere de bedste og varmeste for gæster. Billige Canada Goose Jakker Så genkendeligt logo og sådan top kvalitet er den bedste reklame for mærket. Billige Canada Goose Parka Hvis du er interesseret i Canada Goose mærke, bare spare penge og vælge vores. Canada Goose Expedition Parka Herre Spar dig 40% rabat, Billige Canada Goose Jakker Dame bedste forsendelse til alle lande. gøre dit ønske først.

Posted by: Billige Canada Goose Parka | Oct 8, 2012 3:31:08 AM

8. Delivering it is in reality unique leather-based therapies moreover preferences, some a few some people's mulberry hobo totes tend to be regularly ideal for day-to-day reaching use.

Posted by: mulberry handbags | Oct 12, 2012 3:33:42 AM