Amanda Lepore | Bullying | Golf | Michael Phelps | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #1227

MICHAEL PHELPS: The Olympian sinks a 153-foot putt at St. Andrews.

BARRY: The Vampire Slayer. "No wonder our Commander in Chief looks so tired! He's been busy fighting vampires!"

QVC: Electronics expert Cassie Slane faints on live TV, show goes on as viewers hear her being dragged off.

AMANDA LEPORE: The NYC trans icon talks about growing up and being bullied.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. I'm sorry but Amanda Lepore looks gross. It looks like a fetish fixture that incorporates all the fetishistic, stereotypical elements of a certain female look with absurd clothing and make-up. Don't like it at all.

Posted by: jason | Oct 10, 2012 5:49:15 PM

2. But you watched and took the time to comment. I'm guessing Amanda is going to be right about you... An ugly fat troll.

Posted by: Mike | Oct 10, 2012 5:57:23 PM

3. But you watched and took the time to comment. I'm guessing Amanda is going to be right about you... An ugly fat troll.

Posted by: Mike | Oct 10, 2012 5:57:36 PM

4. But you watched and took the time to comment. I'm guessing Amanda is going to be right about you... An ugly fat troll.

Posted by: Mike | Oct 10, 2012 5:57:39 PM

5. Like Donald Duck in drag.

Posted by: Yupp | Oct 10, 2012 5:58:27 PM

6. Looks like maybe Cassie was having a stroke, so they just go on?!

Posted by: Randy | Oct 10, 2012 6:04:20 PM

7. Folks have always asked Phelps to show them his long putz.

Posted by: Bob | Oct 10, 2012 6:16:39 PM

8. Put some clothes on, Amanda Lepore. You look repulsive and revolting with your breasts hanging out. If you were a genuine woman, I'd say the same thing. Breasts are meant to be covered up in public.

You look tacky and almost narcissistic. I don't consider you to be helpful to the gay rights cause, Amanda.

Posted by: jason | Oct 10, 2012 6:22:21 PM

9. Phelps can do anything! QVC motto keep on selling even if the host is dying!

Posted by: jaragon | Oct 10, 2012 6:23:02 PM

10. any1 remember Tracy Ullman's Linda Granger selling her re-hab doll
    as an earthquake hits? Wait, what? Jason says "almost narcissistic"
    about Amanda L.????

Posted by: starquisha | Oct 10, 2012 6:33:05 PM

11. The most surprising thing about the QVC clip is that the host that fainted actually comes back on to finish the segment!

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Oct 10, 2012 6:35:26 PM

12. LOL. That Obama vid is ridiculous.

Posted by: Q | Oct 10, 2012 7:18:54 PM

13. I think that was a stroke!

Posted by: Jeff | Oct 10, 2012 10:00:17 PM

14. ...and why exactly are we paying any attention to Amanda Lepore? Who's next - Jocelyn Wildenstein?

Posted by: Tre | Oct 10, 2012 10:28:21 PM

15. I find Amanda Lepore fascinating, I wish somebody would make a fly on the wall documentary about her. Every time I watch an interview with her it's always some fawning gay guy putting words in her mouth.

Posted by: Zine | Oct 10, 2012 10:37:14 PM

16. Lepore's comments reinforce my contention that parents of bullied children who kill themselves share responsability for their child's death. These parents should have sued for tutoring service for their tortured children. Parents need to be pushed to protect their kids & not let them be devoured by the public school system.

Posted by: mikeflower | Oct 10, 2012 10:58:12 PM

17. "She looks like Donald Duck in drag"...my God that's funny, first I laughed a little then it got longer and louder and lounder...totally. totally ticked. YUPP wins.

Posted by: UFFDA | Oct 11, 2012 1:33:20 AM

18. Electronics expert Cassie Slane faints on live TV, show goes on as viewers hear her being dragged off.

Posted by: Deandra Valerio | Oct 11, 2012 3:09:23 AM