2012 Election | Mitt Romney | News

BigGayDeal.com

Why I'm Voting for Mitt Romney: VIDEO

Vote_romney

A Romney voter weighs in.

"I've been a huge advocate of him because he is super gorgeous, and hot, and we haven't really had a hot president since like, Kennedy, but we all know how that ended..."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Kill me now -

Mitt must be so proud to have her support.

Posted by: Mike | Oct 9, 2012 10:23:20 AM

2. This is what is wrong with America

Posted by: Scott | Oct 9, 2012 10:23:50 AM

3. Someone please poison her!

Posted by: Scott | Oct 9, 2012 10:25:35 AM

4. Why would you put this fool on this website?

Posted by: Jon | Oct 9, 2012 10:26:43 AM

5. If memory serves, didn't it end with him dead and a bunch of teenagers being shipped off to die in Vietnam by Johnson?

Posted by: Rob | Oct 9, 2012 10:30:04 AM

6. And please mute, her voice can give you migraine.

Posted by: Scott | Oct 9, 2012 10:35:53 AM

7. wow, sheer genius! she's voting for her kitten and her tit! what a great character study.

assuming this is part of the Obama campaign's strategy.

because there's no way that this caricature of a human being actually exists.

right? this is totally a comedy sketch. Isn't it?

Posted by: UM FROM UMBRIDGE | Oct 9, 2012 10:36:32 AM

8. The only reason she made this video is to show her cleavage and let others know how dumb she is. She thought it would help her get laid.

Posted by: Ronald | Oct 9, 2012 10:37:52 AM

9. Didn't watch it. Don't care. Don't know why anybody would. It's not "gay news".

Posted by: "The Gay" | Oct 9, 2012 10:39:07 AM

10. When people say America isn't stupid we really can't defend ourselves with bimbos espousing crap like this. If you ever wondered how George W got elected, look to dimwits like the nutcase above.

Posted by: OS2Guy | Oct 9, 2012 10:39:38 AM

11. She cannot even pronounce 'entrepreneur' correctly.

Posted by: Markus | Oct 9, 2012 10:41:20 AM

12. A perfect illustration of the fact that not everyone should be permitted to vote.

Posted by: jomicur | Oct 9, 2012 10:41:46 AM

13. I am sooooo glad I'm Gay! If I had to look down into that face while making love, I'd stick to jerking off forever.

Posted by: Jon | Oct 9, 2012 10:43:57 AM

14. on her youtube page, right after her name it says:
    "I'm Andy Kaufman."

So there you have it. She's basically Stephen Colbert with cleavage. Except that Colbert is funny. Andy Kaufman took his comic personas seriously, to the point that they weren't even funny.

But at least I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Posted by: UM FROM UMBRIDGE | Oct 9, 2012 10:44:44 AM

15. Why is this on here, dude? Seriously. Is it Belonsky Day already?

Posted by: AJ | Oct 9, 2012 10:52:50 AM

16. Ok is she real or is this a comedy skit? Is
    the Bimbo Bad Bleach Blonde Barbie companion kit available with the live one?

She's like . . . . I don't know . . . . I just lost where I was going with this?

OMG.

Its both alive and yet . . . .

And she doesn't like Sarah Palin ??? LOL Because like she could like be BFFs with Willow and like even Bristol.

Cause like "Mitt is hot"???

Posted by: Mark | Oct 9, 2012 10:58:07 AM

17. Well, there ya go. Just as everything about this bimbo is fake, it is only appropriate that she support the absolute symbols of fraud in American politics, Mitt Romney and, in turn, the GOP.

They all deserve each other.

Posted by: jamal49 | Oct 9, 2012 10:59:21 AM

18. Romney "super gorgeous and hot"??? I can't stand the way he minces onto the stage. And as someone who bullied fellow gay students when he was in school...I'm not sure he would really be interested in "Romney Girl".

Posted by: WP | Oct 9, 2012 11:01:32 AM

19. I'm as disturbed by this video as I was with the one from the schizophrenic.

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Oct 9, 2012 11:09:52 AM

20. I had to stop after listening to the first sentence. ugh.

Posted by: Nik | Oct 9, 2012 11:14:45 AM

21. Great blog article about this topic, I have been lately in your blog once or twice now. I just wanted to say my thanks for the information provided here.

Posted by: essay writing reviews | Oct 9, 2012 11:24:19 AM

22. Is this for real?

Posted by: jose | Oct 9, 2012 11:25:09 AM

23. Honey I HOPE you like being Vaginally Probed, when you Next sexual encounter leads to unwanted pregnancy

Posted by: Disgusted American | Oct 9, 2012 11:27:57 AM

24. Her bust measurement is obviously higher than her IQ. If this isn't a joke, I feel really bad for her.

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 9, 2012 11:40:09 AM

25. Good, let the bimbo with a chest full of silicone vote for Romney. All that silicon has destroyed her brain cells.
    What a vacuous c***!