Adam Lambert Gets Massive New Tattoo

Tattoo_lambert

Adam Lambert posted photos of a new astrologically-themed tattoo this afternoon, writing:

"New Ink…It represents my Astrological Birth Chart, along with Pagan, Buddhist, and Greco- Roman Archetypes related to balance and the life cycle….My chart is AQUARIUS Sun, Libra Rising, Aries Moon. All three are represented."

Comments

1. Getajob says

Sorry, but it looks like a VERY amateur artist did that. Poorly done nose, mouth, and eyes especially. Although I’m digging all the freckles on his arm (ADORABLE).

2. Savhman says

Awesome tat. I’ve always said that if you get a tattoo it should have a personal meaning. I can’t imagine sitting for that long, or during that many sessions. Thumbs up!

3. Mal says

Some really nasty commenters on this site.
    Too bad they have to stoop to such juvenile comments which make their opinions meaningless. Many people these days have tattoos–in this case it has nothing to do with his sexual orientation, album sales or whatever. Why are you even reading about him then? Are you threatened by his incredible talent, charity works, and overall likeability which everyone who has ever worked with him talks about?

4. Jerry6 says

I have always wondered how someone can have so little respect for their body that they would mutilate it with Tattoos. There must be a severe inferiority complex at work.

5. acevdo says

I love Adam Lambert. I just don’t like it when people try to explain their tattoos as if they are some great lost treasure of complex art that needs to be explained in great detail. Basically, some acne scarred dropout at the local strip mall colored all over your arm.

6. EchtKultig says

I don’t like tattoos, but I don’t think people with tattoos should be prevented from getting married, discriminated against in housing or employment, or considered unfit to raise children.

7. Tristram says

I’d like to see photos of people so nastily commenting on this blog: I’m sure you’re a lot easier to read for filth than poor old Adam.

Get a new hobby.

8. SayTheTruth says

No matter how fancy the art, still looks like someone is vomiting. And what the hell happened to the tattoo’s left eye? Next time buy a painting for the wall. That one you can sell it or throw it away.

9. says

it’s rather lovely artwork.

just as the negative comments on here are rather lovely examples of the bitterness that drives the Anonymous Internet Commenters.

Adam Lambert – reminding closeted adults about their miserable wasted lives.

as for the anti-tattoo brigade: congrats. you’re as hip and with-it as my Grandma.

10. anonny6 says

Interesting piece of ARTWORK. Surprise at seeing all this vitriol directed at someone for having a….gasp, tattoo. Getting a tattoo is so untraditional, such a mutilation of what’s natural, almost as unnatural as same-sex….oh nevermind.

11. Jenny says

I love this tat and the lovely detailing in it. For those of you asking what happened with the eyes – there are 2 faces in this tat. Cover one side and see one face, cover the other side and see the 2nd face. Duh