Towleroad Guide To The Tube #1244

“SUPPRESSION”: Karl Rove is desperately claiming Obama suppressed the vote.

GRAPHIC EXAMPLE: This is what homophobia looks and sounds like. Warning, it’s graphic.

RAVENOUS: Fifty Shades of Chicken.

OH, FOX: Fox Channel offers distressed voters very detailed directions to Canada.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. excy says

I guarantee….no real republican will be happy in Canada. Our conservatives are to the left of your democrats. In any case, I remember when George W. Bush “won” his second term. We were waiting for a lot of disgruntled democrats…..and even they didn’t show up :-)

2. woodroad34 says

I tried to get into Canada after Bush was elected…seriously. They had all kinds of lawyers coming down to L.A. to help people gain access to Canada. It’s not that easy for good people; I doubt it will be any easier for the scum of the republican party to get in (probably worse). Surely we have an island somewhere where we can cast those morons where eventually (over several hundred years) they can turn into something similar to Australia.

3. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

Karl Rove NEEDS TO STAY AWAY FROM THE MEDIA UNTIL AFTER THE INAUGURATION. HIS COMRADES HAVE DESERTED HIM. SAD FOOL!

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

4. stranded says

You know in the movie Outland where guys in space suits keep exploding from the inside when exposed to the vacuum of space? This is Karl Rove’s career now. I’m sure he’ll find new life as a bloated zombie, but for right now it’s a decades-built spectacle I am enjoying soooooo much!

5. RandyN says

I love it how after every US election where GOP doesn’t win, the crazies come out to play. It’s like watching One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest with Karl Rove as Nurse Ratchet.

6. Caliban says

Wait. Karl ROVE is accusing OBAMA of vote suppression?!

Now that’s chutzpah! And what he actually accuses him of is NOT vote suppression. Vote suppression is what Republicans did in Ohio, Florida, and many other states, preventing people from voting by limiting polling place hours, requiring extra forms of ID, etc. Convincing the electorate that Romney did NOT have their best interests in mind so they DIDN’T vote for him (though they easily could have) is called EFFECTIVE CAMPAIGNING!

The question “Is there any level to which Karl Rove will NOT stoop?” has just been decisively answered in the negative. He just accused Obama of the very tactic his party has been engaging in for YEARS.

7. TampaZeke says

My heart breaks for that poor, gentle Christian who was attacked just for trying to minister to those hateful homa-sek-shuls. Will radical homa-sek-shuls ever stop the harassment and oppression of God’s gentle people?

/snark

8. CJS says

I think the weatherman was hilarious! It seemed like he was making fun of the people who threatened to move (“They’re moving to Canada, but I don’t know why”; “If you’re moving to Canada, you’re going to need to know this. The Lord Selkin Highway!”). That was definitely Stephen Colbert-esque.

9. Diogenes Arktos says

@Anastasia Beverausen: you forgot about marriage equality.

I’ve heard that Quebec has lurched hard to the right. Perhaps they can go there and teach them to be Anglophones;-)

10. says

@Diogenes: The PQ isn’t a right-wing party, it’s centre-left. I’m sure the people threatening to leave will get along great with French separatists, on top of everything else. Please be prepared to surrender all guns at customs!

@Raphinou: I kept waiting for, “Make it so!”