Comments

1. woodroad34 says

Does John not realize his hair dye and cut make him look like a mannequin and alien….not young and alluring to the massage therapists out there? That’s such a bad dye job and tres desperate.

2. Quest says

WTF does John Travolta have on his head? He’s become a parody of the man he once was…Someone please snatch that dried up astro-turf off his skull please!! John everyone knows you’re a bald closet-case. You aren’t fooling anyone either with your toupee or your beard.

3. Will says

Even when I was a kid and saw Travolta in movies I always thought there was something different about him. I’m pretty sure the man is gay and should come out. He was famous and made all his money in a bygone era where gays were seen as evil. Maybe if he came out and could be himself he could reclaim his former glory? Hiding who you really are is the worst. If this man is completely hetrosexual I will eat my hat.

4. johnny says

It’s a serious disconnect from reality when your head looks like a cartoon and you don’t realize it.

I can’t begin to imagine what his friends must have to say to his face when you know they’re thinking “OH MY GOD, IT LOOKS HORRIBLE.”

5. MichaelJ says

I usually am bored by bitchy comments about people’s looks, but I’m going to add one to this thread anyway. Travolta looks like a wax figure in the still photos, and in the music videos he looks like a digitally animated figure made without using the most up-to-date technology.

6. The Manny says

What a bunch of messed up fools. Ellen looks like a methed-up librarian in a provincial gaybar, Olivia’s pillowface is suffocating her (although she could definitely land a part in Batman…) and Jane Travolta needs therapy for her drag-king wig. Hollyweird is such a creepy place….

7. Dback says

Had lunch with a friend who met ONJ backstage after one of her concerts a few years ago, and he said she was GLACIALLY cold to everyone there to see her, no matter how nice they were. So I don’t have a lot of sympathy for how terribly stretched she looks.

However, I do feel somewhat bad for Travolta–yes he looks ghastly and is approaching “joke” status, but I have never heard anything but wonderful things about him as a star and as a man. He is supposedly one of the kindest, most gracious, lovely people you could every hope to meet, and regardless of the circs of his marriage, he still lost a son tragically two years ago.