David Beckham | Guy Ritchie | News

BigGayDeal.com

'Daily Mail' Raises Questions About David Beckham's Package: PHOTO

Becks

Bless British tabloid The Daily Mail for asking the serious questions: "David is that all YOU?" The question is the axis on which a probing expose of soccer star David Beckham's trot around LA for a new H&M underwear video campaign pivots. Guy Ritchie, too, has been implicated, as the director of said campaign. It's riveting stuff.

Check out a couple more images from the sensational tale AFTER THE JUMP.

Becks2

Beck3

Becks4

Comments

1. I remember what he looked like back then before the tats etc. I can see a little bit of it in his face in the second pic. I wish I could say he looks attractive to me.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jan 10, 2013 3:01:35 PM

2. I'll never get why people are so hot for him.

Posted by: David | Jan 10, 2013 3:02:21 PM

3. Really? Not seeing what a controversy could be about... is there something outlandish about the visible shapes in question? Looks ordinary to me (sincerely; no offense).

These newspeople must be a little bonkers.

Posted by: WebHybrid | Jan 10, 2013 3:04:02 PM

4. The suspense... not. Shame about the tat's, I like a few but his look awful.

Posted by: RONTEX | Jan 10, 2013 3:22:40 PM

5. I don't know what y'all are talking about. That man is sex personified.

Posted by: gerry | Jan 10, 2013 3:22:49 PM

6. I don't know what y'all are talking about. That man is sex personified.

Posted by: gerry | Jan 10, 2013 3:22:50 PM

7. It's well known in the industry the look is achieved with cheap white sliced bread packed around the basket. this enhances the size evenly and smoothly without any visible join or other unnatural contours. Try it!

Posted by: Chilly Willy | Jan 10, 2013 3:28:58 PM

8. Decent enough legs (thanks to soccer). He is still attractive enough, but has clearly hit the wall. Oh, and he's Irish, so let's not pretend we don 't know the answer to the real question. No shade.

Posted by: Marty | Jan 10, 2013 3:29:55 PM

9. Obviously he's using some sort of cup or covering to prevent there being a Visible Penis Shape or silhouette. The type of ads Beckham poses for don't want to flash the actual meat and potatoes, just remind you that they're there. He's not posing for Nasty Pig.

FWIW, David Beckham has never never done much for me. The tattoos make him less attractive IMO, and marrying the heinous Victoria/Posh was the nail in the boner coffin. I don't know exactly what it is (or there are are so many things it's hard to narrow it down to one), but I'm actually repelled by her, like I've just bitten down on a piece of aluminum foil.

Posted by: Caliban | Jan 10, 2013 3:44:35 PM

10. @Chilly Willy: Judging from the pictures, it could well be some slices of bread in the basket of the shorts (or maybe a slightly flattened bra cup or a wad of cotton balls), but whatever is in there, it DID result in very "unnatural contours." Pack these shorts with bread slices and put them on a woman and you could have a similar shape on them. Genitalia is not shaped like bread slices.
    Beckham has a great body but the H and M brand doesn't flatter him..

Posted by: GregV | Jan 10, 2013 3:47:53 PM

11. Marty : I don't believe Beckham is of Irish descent at all. I heard he was all-English and half English Jew (a lot of people are surprised to learn). I could be mistaken, but..

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 10, 2013 3:48:07 PM

12. "...and half English Jew (a lot of people are surprised to learn)."

Oh, well, then that means the big package is real.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jan 10, 2013 3:56:29 PM

13. So tired of this junkie look of his. He was goodlooking like, 15 years ago...

Posted by: gsh | Jan 10, 2013 3:57:48 PM

14. Guy Ritchie hasn't aged well. Someone should tell him to put his collar down, it's the 21st century.

Posted by: benjamin | Jan 10, 2013 4:04:28 PM

15. He's gone down hill.

Posted by: 99% | Jan 10, 2013 4:04:39 PM

16. David Beckham is a god. He is one of only a few players that can just step on the field and change the game. It is amazing just to watch these players play the game. They are truly god like.

Posted by: barney | Jan 10, 2013 4:10:16 PM

17. Yes, it's called AGING...none of us are immune.

Beckham is 1/2 Jewish or at least part Jewish or something. I still think he's kinda hot, although I do find the tats pretentious. What I find interesting is how normal or relatively average his physique is. I like that. The gym bunny look doesn't appeal to me at all.

Posted by: ratbastard | Jan 10, 2013 4:12:27 PM

18. I don't get it either. Just don't get what turns people on about him. If he weren't a soccer great, he'd be a dime a dozen.

Posted by: Dan Cobb | Jan 10, 2013 4:13:00 PM

19. He looks better with a shirt on, and H&M could have found a younger, hotter athlete for the campaign. That said, it's not like he's disgusting.

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 10, 2013 4:15:42 PM

20. My god, the comments on this site just got more and more retarded. Stuffing sliced bread down your shorts is possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever heard because, ya know, bread crumbles. And Beckham is Irish is just an outright lie.

Anyways, Beckham mania is over. The H&M campaign was never good to begin with. Soon, it's going to be about Frank Lampard if he decides to come to America.

Posted by: ripper | Jan 10, 2013 4:16:35 PM

21. "1/2 jewish"?

I always thought jewish was a religion...

Which half is jewish, and how can you tell?

Posted by: MikeInSanJose | Jan 10, 2013 4:19:33 PM

22. Dan Cobb : That's probably a huge part of his appeal, though...that he IS a soccer great.

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 10, 2013 4:20:17 PM

23. Mike : It's a religion, but also an ethnicity. In different people who "are Jewish" it's sometimes both, but often almost totally just one or the other.

Posted by: Yupp | Jan 10, 2013 4:22:03 PM

24. "Oh, and he's Irish, so let's not pretend we don 't know the answer to the real question."

Where did the idea that Irish guys have small peens come from? There was even an off-Broadway play about it called "The Irish Curse." Never really noticed any difference myself between Irish guys and other guys.

"...and half English Jew (a lot of people are surprised to learn)."

"Oh, well, then that means the big package is real."

The tiniest peen I have ever seen was on a guy who was half-Jewish (Swedish-Jew, though). He was so embarrassed by it that he would not shower at gyms, but insisted on going home in sweaty clothes instead and showering at home.

Overall, though, I have just never noticed any correlation between peen size and ethnicity, at least WITHIN the same race.

Posted by: Rick | Jan 10, 2013 4:32:03 PM

25. Got to love the old queens on this site. Always bitching about tattoos or age. Seems that the only definition of attractive is smooth muscle guys at age 22.

Newsflash: People find other types attractive. Becks is handsome and hot with the tattoos. However they are irrelevant.

Posted by: Joe | Jan 10, 2013 4:36:50 PM