Inauguration | Michelle Obama | News

BigGayDeal.com

Michelle Obama Eyerolls John Boehner: VIDEO

M_obama

There's a gif of this delicious 'I've had enough of you' moment being widely circulated.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. That was terrific....She is America!

Posted by: woodroad34d | Jan 21, 2013 6:08:51 PM

2. I cannot get enough of this. Serve it First Lady, serve it!

Posted by: lavenderpop | Jan 21, 2013 6:12:32 PM

3. Unbelievable how ignorant most of the youtube comments are about Michelle Obama....there are some truly sick individuals out there.

Posted by: Geoff M | Jan 21, 2013 6:12:51 PM

4. werk and serve and Hun-hun-HONEY!!!

I Love My FLOTUS!

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Jan 21, 2013 6:13:13 PM

5. Good for her. I'm sure that she was thinking, Ugh, do I really have to sit next to him? Twice in one day?

Cryface was way too visible at the inauguration.

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 21, 2013 6:14:22 PM

6. Considering the President's demeanor throughout, this looks more like a long suffering wife thinking "Men!" exasperatedly to herself during a silly moment between her husband and a male colleague.

Posted by: Jonathan | Jan 21, 2013 6:15:45 PM

7. "A round of applause to our chef and our caterer..."

Cringe-worthy. Very American.

Posted by: Randal Oulton | Jan 21, 2013 6:18:32 PM

8. i suspect FLOTUS has been one of the decisive parties who has helped President Obama "evolve".......

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jan 21, 2013 6:23:25 PM

9. Don't post this. It's not news, and it's obviously posted in order to provoke racist, hateful, ignorant commentary (look at the title and subsequent comments section). C'mon, Towleroad.

Posted by: Sam | Jan 21, 2013 6:30:35 PM

10. @Sam: usually I'd agree with you, but can you identify a single racist or hateful comment on this thread?

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 21, 2013 6:36:52 PM

11. Take it down a notch Sam. I think the First Lady was just echoeing what a lot of people think about the speaker. Good for her! As for ignorant comments: she could make it rain money from the skies and certain people would still complain. Doesn't matter what the Obama's do they will always have nasty things to say.

Posted by: BETTY | Jan 21, 2013 6:37:07 PM

12. Is he really "eyerolling" him? From that angle it looks like she is just looking off to the side and wants nothing to do with him and the President's gabbing. I've seen much better eye rolls.

Posted by: BETTY | Jan 21, 2013 6:40:28 PM

13. *she

Posted by: BETTY | Jan 21, 2013 6:40:55 PM

14. I'm not sure if the First Lady is respoding to the President or to Boehner, but I LOVE it.

And, did anyone notice woman sitting next to Boehner (wife?) Looks like she's stealing the silverware! Better view on Gawker.com

Posted by: Tim | Jan 21, 2013 6:47:04 PM

15. Hey Guys, I think the eye-roll was directed at the conversation going on behind her between the President and the Speaker. Maybe they were talking about sports or something else women wish men wouldn't discuss all the time. It wasn't specially directed at the Speaker. I'm pretty sure she has way more class than that.

Posted by: Billy | Jan 21, 2013 6:47:12 PM

16. Despite all odds, our President prevailed in gaining re-election. He still has an uphill battle fighting a Red Congress which has blocked his every move in an attempt to squash his goals of bringing the Middle Class equal pay, women’s rights, gay rights and affordable healthcare. The Bush Administration drove our economy into a swift nose dive and Obama is still the patsy. Watch conservative hands paint him in Blackface with a visual commentary of how Barack has been bamboozled at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/10/bamboozling-obama.html

Posted by: Brandt Hardin | Jan 21, 2013 6:47:21 PM

17. I think she is just saying "no" and shaking her head to whatever it was Boehner said or asked.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Jan 21, 2013 6:48:44 PM

18. She's just like us!

Posted by: jR | Jan 21, 2013 6:49:39 PM

19. It's a very, VERY long day for her (and her family). She's probably just enjoying a few moments where she doesn't have to be "on" with a microphone shoved in her face. I agree with LITTLEKIWI, "I love my FLOTUS."

Posted by: Gregor | Jan 21, 2013 6:52:48 PM

20. I like her ....but her elbows on the table is poor Etiquette.

Posted by: mymy | Jan 21, 2013 7:01:29 PM

21. She has a 24-day to look forward to enduring. She has a glass of champagne and wine in front of her. She hates Boehner. Give her a break. Elbows on the table? As though it would be more polite for her to sit back and block contact between the two men?

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 21, 2013 7:06:43 PM

22. I'd roll my eyes too, if I had to sit next to the Crying Orange at lunch.

Posted by: Lars | Jan 21, 2013 7:07:15 PM

23. Keep it classy, FLOTUS. /s

While I wouldn't mind showing such attitude to just about all of them, when you're the one in office (even an honorary one) you should at least fake it.

Posted by: JohnAGJ | Jan 21, 2013 7:21:14 PM

24. Ooooo.....you know Boehner wantin' a piece of that chocolate cake, fo' sho' .

Posted by: Dolly Madison | Jan 21, 2013 7:24:37 PM

25. Never disturb a wookie when it's eating.

Posted by: Tom | Jan 21, 2013 7:37:38 PM