News | Sherry Vine | Tony Danza

BigGayDeal.com

I Want Tony Danza: VIDEO

Danza

Sherry Vine with the best "Private Dancer" parody that will remind you of all the hunkiest 70's TV stars you'll hear all night.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Talent pure and simple.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Feb 7, 2013 9:11:38 PM

2. I thought the song here would be Elton's "Hold me closer Tony Danza."

Posted by: alan | Feb 7, 2013 9:33:38 PM

3. Fun!

Posted by: DLRnATL | Feb 7, 2013 10:07:26 PM

4. What a kick. That was a blast from the past and Tony Danza really was the sweetest piece on TV maybe ever.

Posted by: Markt | Feb 7, 2013 10:10:19 PM

5. i love tony danza

Posted by: gerard | Feb 7, 2013 10:20:14 PM

6. suck his cock
    gezza47@live.com

Posted by: gerard | Feb 7, 2013 10:21:12 PM

7. Homophobe Tony Danza? No thanks.

Posted by: Ken | Feb 7, 2013 10:34:45 PM

8. @Ken - Actually, he's not a 'phobe. Just ask Danny Pintauro. He just needed a little knowledge.

Posted by: Husky14620 | Feb 7, 2013 10:45:48 PM

9. He went on one of the talk shows once (can't remember which) & complained about Ellen & Portia holding hands at the Whitehouse, where they had been guests at a Clinton function. He thought that was icky & inappropriate. I was surprised, as I had read stories about some bizarre behaviour on his part. Stories about, well, you know the internet. Still, I saw him on that talk show, so I know that's true. Anyone else know anything about it?

Posted by: Leroy Laflamme | Feb 7, 2013 11:06:59 PM

10. Dull. This is not a very entertaining drag queen. And rather tedious material. I like those 3 drag queens who did the Chick-fil-A parody though.

Posted by: will | Feb 7, 2013 11:27:45 PM

11. Could someone post the link to that Tony Danza naked picture...

Posted by: Pete N SFO | Feb 8, 2013 12:27:52 AM

12. Ugh. Tony Danza is a Republican. She can have him.

Posted by: Icebloo | Feb 8, 2013 12:36:26 AM

13. @Leroy Laflamme: It was back in or around 1997, and Ellen was with Anne Heche (not Portia) at a Clinton function. Danza questioned why they needed to be so kissy and huggy at the White House. His gay co-star Danny Pintauro actually agreed

. It's hard to judge based on that kind of statement. I would have explained to him to ask himself whether he would have given a second thought to seeing Ted Kennedy or George Bush holding hands with his partner at the same function (We see straight politicians kissing their partners at conventions sll the time) and I would ask him to consider how his comments could contribute to a climate pf repression and double stsndards where it is already rampant.
    I've had straight and naive friends ask me what seem like thoughtless questions before, and then afterward tell me they would never look at things so narrow-mindedly again.
    I hope Tony Danza's commemts would be more informed now, 16 years later.

Posted by: GregV | Feb 8, 2013 1:19:32 AM

14. damm I had Many a dream about Tony Danza....so sexy!

Posted by: disgusted american | Feb 8, 2013 7:53:39 AM

15. Wow, a drag queen actually singing, not lip-synching--and funny lyrics and hot graphics to boot! (Would've been classic if, at the end, when seeing that nude pic, she'd have fainted.) And I'd forgotten how much I loved the song "Private Dancer."

Tony was indeed grade-A beef back in the day, but I'm all about early Fonzie. Short, dark-haired, white-T and jeans, Italian/Jewish...and a motorcycle. Yes, please. (There's a reason there's a lot of Fonzie/Richie slash fiction out there.)

Posted by: Dback | Feb 8, 2013 10:10:53 AM

16. FYI - the Tony Danza nude pic is a fake - too bad though - http://www.flickr.com/photos/13083706@N02/5000048892/

Posted by: JB | Feb 8, 2013 10:50:17 AM

17. "Hold me closer, Tony Danza" was a misconstrued lyric about 30 years ago.

Posted by: anon | Feb 8, 2013 11:12:39 AM

18. We know. Your point ANON?

Posted by: HUH | Feb 8, 2013 12:15:44 PM