Gay Marriage | Gay Wedding | News

Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Jackson and Kwesi

Jk3

Our reader Kwesi sent in this clip of his recent wedding at the Ford Plantation in Savannah and it's just stunning in every way.

Writes Kwesi:

"I absolutely LOVE this site. I saw your favorite gay wedding videos and thought to send my own to you. Jackson and I got married in Savannah in November. We hashtagged the wedding #bestinterracialweddingonaplantation! I just thought to send it along your way. I love seeing the constant support of gay marriage throughout our country, and the many ways these unions take place."

Thanks, Kwesi, and congrats to you and your husband.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

And if you missed out Valentine's round-up of our favorite gay wedding videos, check it out HERE.

Don't miss our other recent Gay Wedding videos...
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: David and TreDarrius [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Patrick and Sébastien [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Randy and Allen [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Jason and Tony at the Plaza [tlrd]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Clinton and Callum [tlrd]

Jk2

Comments

1. Spectacularly delightful. Many happy years to your and your family. Thanks for sharing the day AND night with us!

Posted by: daniel oneil | Mar 8, 2013 10:36:11 AM

2. CONGRATULATIONS to two delightful Georgia peaches!

Many years of happiness to you both
    xo

Posted by: Strepsi | Mar 8, 2013 10:59:28 AM

3. I echo what Daniel said. Again, Congratulations and My Best Wishes!!

Posted by: Belthazar | Mar 8, 2013 11:01:04 AM

4. I love people in love. Bravo.

Posted by: JimP. | Mar 8, 2013 11:02:26 AM

5. Watching these videos always make me cry. For years I thought why people cried in the (straight) weddings, now I understand. I can relate to these videos, feelings and love.
    Wonderful video, full of love again. All the best to these guys.

Posted by: Matt26 | Mar 8, 2013 11:16:43 AM

6. Awesome! It took guts to do this in Georgia. And kudos to the Ford Plantation for hosting it.

Posted by: Sam | Mar 8, 2013 11:25:19 AM

7. Congratulations! A beautiful ceremony, party, and loving, supportive families.

Posted by: Caliban | Mar 8, 2013 11:45:43 AM

8. I ♥♥ this. Great location, beautiful celebration. The l♥ve these two have for each other brought tears to my eyes.

Posted by: 1♥ | Mar 8, 2013 12:10:20 PM

9. Wish we could see more lower middle class gay weddings. There are many of us out there. Then again, not sure I could afford such a video production. Regardless, it's fun and aspirational to see such beauty.

Posted by: Lipton | Mar 8, 2013 12:16:27 PM

10. lovely! all of these weddings have such a common thread that makes them so great to watch. Love, commitment, friends/family support and having a great time sharing the day...bravo please keep posting them!!
    @Lipton - towleroad has shown a lot of high end weddings but just as meaningful they have shown more modest budget weddings too...
    Paul and David
    Kenton and Johnny

Posted by: dorishin | Mar 8, 2013 12:43:31 PM

11. oh! i just wanted to add...that an interracial gay wedding in the south somehow has a powerful message that our love is the same no matter the skin color or the gender, and just how far we have come since 1967's Loving V Virginia and how close we are to equal marriage for all in the USA. Fingers crossed for March 26th SCOTUS. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virginia

Posted by: dorishin | Mar 8, 2013 12:49:08 PM

12. "I choose you now and always."

That pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?

Thanks, Kwesi, for sharing your beautiful ceremony. Best of luck to you both!

Posted by: SC David | Mar 8, 2013 2:12:24 PM

13. Tears, brotha, tears. (And Jedis rarely shed tears.)

Posted by: Jedi | Mar 8, 2013 5:59:22 PM

14. Beautiful couple and ceremony. So much joy in the clip and it also looks like it was a blast. I wish them the best.

Posted by: Zee | Mar 8, 2013 8:28:31 PM

15. What Dorishin said. Way to go guys, congrats, really beautiful but the video is way too overproduced. I know, too late now. It's easy to edit today but that doesn't mean more is better. As Mies Van Der Rohe once said, less is more. Also on my retarded internet connection it took forever to load. What is it, a million p?

Posted by: emjayay | Mar 8, 2013 10:44:38 PM

16. Congrats to you both and what a beautiful wedding to express the love you have for each other. I too am in an interracial relationship and live in Georgia so it warms my heart to see the progress we've made in so many areas. I too cry at seeing these videos being posted of gay weddings. Bravo!!!!

Posted by: Rick | Mar 9, 2013 6:30:45 AM

17. What a splendid wedding...in such great taste and so well done. The feeling between the two is so obvious. I love this series.

Posted by: stanhope | Mar 9, 2013 8:28:45 AM

18. What a lovely wedding. Wonderful and beautiful. May God bring you and your family a lifetime of good health and happiness. Thank you for sharing your joyous day with us. You made both a Jedi and a Seven sob. Cheers!

Posted by: Seven | Mar 9, 2013 11:17:21 AM

19. May the Universe be good to you both and may you have 1,000 x 1,000 years of happiness and serenity together. Bless you both and the love you have for each other.

Posted by: jamal49 | Mar 9, 2013 11:46:27 AM

20. Delicious, delicious, oh how boring.

Posted by: David Hearne | Mar 9, 2013 12:44:57 PM