Comments

1. Matt26 says

Watching these videos always make me cry. For years I thought why people cried in the (straight) weddings, now I understand. I can relate to these videos, feelings and love.
    Wonderful video, full of love again. All the best to these guys.

2. Lipton says

Wish we could see more lower middle class gay weddings. There are many of us out there. Then again, not sure I could afford such a video production. Regardless, it’s fun and aspirational to see such beauty.

3. dorishin says

oh! i just wanted to add…that an interracial gay wedding in the south somehow has a powerful message that our love is the same no matter the skin color or the gender, and just how far we have come since 1967’s Loving V Virginia and how close we are to equal marriage for all in the USA. Fingers crossed for March 26th SCOTUS. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virginia

4. SC David says

“I choose you now and always.”

That pretty much sums it up, doesn’t it?

Thanks, Kwesi, for sharing your beautiful ceremony. Best of luck to you both!

5. emjayay says

What Dorishin said. Way to go guys, congrats, really beautiful but the video is way too overproduced. I know, too late now. It’s easy to edit today but that doesn’t mean more is better. As Mies Van Der Rohe once said, less is more. Also on my retarded internet connection it took forever to load. What is it, a million p?

6. Rick says

Congrats to you both and what a beautiful wedding to express the love you have for each other. I too am in an interracial relationship and live in Georgia so it warms my heart to see the progress we’ve made in so many areas. I too cry at seeing these videos being posted of gay weddings. Bravo!!!!

7. Seven says

What a lovely wedding. Wonderful and beautiful. May God bring you and your family a lifetime of good health and happiness. Thank you for sharing your joyous day with us. You made both a Jedi and a Seven sob. Cheers!

8. jamal49 says

May the Universe be good to you both and may you have 1,000 x 1,000 years of happiness and serenity together. Bless you both and the love you have for each other.