Gay Marriage | Linda Perry | News | Sara Gilbert

Rock Musician Linda Perry Unleashed a Surprise Marriage Proposal on Sara Gilbert: VIDEO

Gilbert

Sara Gilbert, former Roseanne star and co-host of The Talk, who has been dating rock musician Linda Perry since 2011, announced today that the two are engaged after Perry sprang "the most amazing proposal ever" on her at an L.A. park.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Congratulations!

Posted by: MuscleModelBlog.com | Apr 8, 2013 9:24:14 PM

2. I don't know Sara personally, but I've been in close proximity to her at a number of events lately. In person, she has a glow about her that is really quite lovely. When I used to see her on Roseanna, I never thought of her as pretty, but in person, she is really beautiful. I know that's quite apropos of nothing, but I'm really happy to see her happy!

Posted by: Asher | Apr 8, 2013 9:24:49 PM

3. @Asher -- love makes one beautiful

Posted by: Bob | Apr 8, 2013 9:40:55 PM

4. Bitchin!

Posted by: Robert | Apr 8, 2013 9:47:20 PM

5. Not ashamed to admit it--I'm crying right now. Congratulations, Sara!

Posted by: scooternva | Apr 8, 2013 10:11:24 PM

6. Read this on another site today - now that is a great story and a great romance. I hope and wish for the best for them - they deserve all the love and all the best.

Posted by: John | Apr 8, 2013 10:27:42 PM

7. OH. MY. GOD.
    I'm a crying romantic mess right now! This is so amazing I just.... I can't even talk.....

Wow....

Posted by: Marc | Apr 9, 2013 12:28:07 AM

8. an amazing love story/proposal like this makes me ask: what is everyone so afraid of? if it looks like love, and it sounds like love...aww, you know the rest.

Posted by: KDNA | Apr 9, 2013 2:47:13 AM

9. If any biblical reference should be considered particularly relevant to our times perhaps it ought to be the warning by Jesus, "beware those who come in my name." The idea that it's Sara and Linda's love that should be considered shameful rather than the condemnation of it proves how tragically blind ideological devotion really is.

Think for yourselves, people. Think with your hearts.

Posted by: Rascal | Apr 9, 2013 6:48:14 AM

10. I have never trusted female homosexuals. Why? Because they are female. Female sexuality has a strong fake element to it because women do not need to be aroused in order to have sex. They don't deliver gametes during the sex act, unlike us men.

We men deliver gametes and we deliver them regardless of whether we engage in hetero or homo sex acts. We need to be aroused to ensure delivery.

Posted by: Adam | Apr 9, 2013 7:06:09 AM

11. Count me as one of the people who never thought about Sara Gilbert's sexuality. So a bit of surprise.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Apr 9, 2013 7:21:34 AM

12. Congrats, Darlene!

Posted by: Jonny | Apr 9, 2013 8:27:28 AM

13. such a beautiful story.

Posted by: steve | Apr 9, 2013 10:15:59 AM

14. That's super sweet... !

Posted by: coexxi | Apr 9, 2013 10:19:32 AM