Film | News

I'd Do It Again With You: VIDEO

Blinn

A short film by Branden Blinn titled "13 or So Minutes" in which two men who are incredibly attracted to one another discuss what brought them to the place where they find themselves. Featuring Carlos Salas and Nick Soper.

Enjoy, AFTER THE JUMP...

(possibly work-unfriendly)

Comments

1. Oh "Triple Standard"--that's the one with the basketball players, right? Also very thought provoking, and very, VERY hot.

Posted by: Dback | May 1, 2013 7:12:17 PM

2. I've been there, and I bet other people have too. That moment or connection with someone may pass us by quickly like a shooting star. Sometimes we've seized it, most times we've missed it.

To quote the late great Aaron Swartz: "Having sex with someone shouldn’t require an identity crisis. "

Posted by: stranded | May 1, 2013 10:18:35 PM

3. RICK - have you heard about gayboys (not a word on this site about them)?. Groups of gay guys in the big cities who eschew the stereotypes and the "culture of effeminancy" while doing guy stuff - sports, booze, hanging out in a masculine atmosphere. KIWI is their honorary entry rug. Look em up on line...lots of references.

Posted by: UFFDA | May 1, 2013 10:53:49 PM

4. Dumb - no guys would talk this much about it. They'd do it, laugh it off and then do it again the next night.

Posted by: Tre | May 2, 2013 1:54:31 AM

5. Great short, but not greater than "Heartland," "Twilight of the Gods" or "Starcrossed."

Posted by: Manny Espinola | May 2, 2013 3:08:22 AM

6. I just...I....no. Terrible.

Posted by: wally tickman | May 2, 2013 2:04:26 PM

7. It's so ABC After School Special. Not that that's a bad thing.

Posted by: ALan | May 2, 2013 7:56:45 PM

8. It's so ABC After School Special. Not that that's a bad thing.

Posted by: ALan | May 2, 2013 7:56:46 PM

9. It's so ABC After School Special. Not that that's a bad thing.

Posted by: ALan | May 2, 2013 7:56:46 PM

10. Stunning !

Posted by: brado | May 4, 2013 8:04:05 PM

11. I've seen this before. Feels like it might have already been on Towleroad? I watched it with the faint recollection that I've watched this exact short before. Is it just me?

Posted by: Dr Theopolis | May 5, 2013 3:10:31 PM

12. I love the video even more the second time, but the drama in the comments is engrossing. Your my hero Kiwi!

Posted by: Steve | May 21, 2013 10:29:17 PM