Jaymi Hensley | Music | News | Union J | X-Factor

Union J Wants to 'Carry You': LISTEN

Unionj

Union J, that other pop boyband that came out of the British X Factor competition, and boasts out gay singer Jaymi Hensley as one of its members, just released its debut single, which has been well-received by fans.

Listen to "Carry You", AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Enough already with the "boy bands". They suck

Posted by: Ted | Apr 24, 2013 11:34:16 AM

2. Feel bad because thought it was one direction at first. It's like the 80's are back with big hair.

Posted by: luke | Apr 24, 2013 11:43:39 AM

3. It's come to the point where it seems like they are literally cloning boy bands. These guys look exactly like One Direction minus the blond one.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Apr 24, 2013 11:51:32 AM

4. I saw the pic and thought, where's the blonde one? Wow, talk about cookie cutter.

Posted by: S. | Apr 24, 2013 12:51:22 PM

5. I, too thought it was One Direction until I realized Niall was missing.

Posted by: Derrick | Apr 24, 2013 1:04:12 PM

6. I find interesting that here in the States we despise boy bands, yet in the UK, where One Direction & Union J are from, boy bands are celebrated. Even the straight UK boys love their British boy bands.

Open up your freaking minds people.

Posted by: Phoenix Justice | Apr 24, 2013 1:19:37 PM

7. eye candy...

Posted by: Steve | Apr 24, 2013 1:29:20 PM

8. I'm too aged to care about their music, but I'm really having a hard time figuring out which one is the gay one.

And I think that's a good thing for both the gay one and the het ones.

Posted by: johnny | Apr 24, 2013 3:57:28 PM

9. What's up with the hate?
    Celebrate that a gay man in a boyband is doing well. Gay people can sure be the most judemental.

Posted by: Philip | Apr 24, 2013 4:54:36 PM

10. What's up with the hate?

Posted by: Philip | Apr 24, 2013 4:54:37 PM

11. @Phillip: Who's hating? We're just pointing out that all these guys in boy bands are starting to look alike. At least the Backstreet Boys and NSync could be told apart from each other.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Apr 24, 2013 5:12:43 PM

12. Audio only? Post when they have a video of them frolicking on the beach or something. And have to agree, was also thinking it was OneD missing a member.

Posted by: SoLeftImRight | Apr 24, 2013 5:44:50 PM

13. I also thought it was OneD for a second...
    I personally don't like boy bands, but they're popular for young generations. I'm guessing that young British gay boys (and girls) having an out pop singer in a boy band can only be a good thing.

Posted by: Bryan | Apr 24, 2013 7:08:01 PM

14. If we're done with the whining, their video is up at

I like them. Hopefully Jaymi will get to sing a lyric he might actually say to someone in his real life.

Posted by: Randy | May 5, 2013 3:53:53 AM