Michele Bachmann Tweets That She’s Still ‘Proud’ of the Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment She Pushed in Minnesota

Twitter_bachmann

Michele Bachmann tweeted shortly before the Minnesota senate began their debate on marriage equality today:

"I’m proud to have introduced the original traditional marriage
amendment, and I thank all Minnesotans who have worked so hard on this
issue."

She has not yet tweeted about the result of today's vote in favor of marriage equality.

Comments

1. RONTEX says

She’s on the wrong side of history but at least she’s “proud” to be on the wrong side of history. She’ll just be a stain on the history books once the wheels of Justice roll her over.

2. Icebloo says

Gay rights brought to you today by DEMOCRATS.

Let all you self hating, uneducated, attention-seeking gay Republicans remember that, once again, Republicans voted against us and progress was only made thanks to Democrats.

3. keith80220 says

I just love the fact that gay marriage and civil unions have flourished where Christine O’Donnell (DE), Marilyn Musgrave (CO) and this brainless twit all reside. They could all move to like Alabama, or Uganda…..

4. JONES says

She doesn’t want to lose Marcus.
    Who else could she get to try those dazzling outfits on?

The missing pearls? It’s Marcus’s day to wear them.

5. Adam says

Note that many women seem to be against gay marriage. Perhaps they fear males and male homosexual acts. Women tend to see gay/bi men as competitors for the affections of men.

6. Diana says

Didn’t she vow to leave Minnesota if marriage equality passed??? Maybe she should move to somewhere as backwards as her…somewhere like Alabama or Mississippi.

7. KennyCassidy says

@Diana : Ahhh ! Alabama … such memories , I went to Alabama with my boyfriend years ago , stuck in a gas station for a night , and let me tell you , loads of them married men de-toured there ( truck drivers , cowboys … what have you ) for quickies in the men’s room , and really loud ones at that . Yet the moment they got in to buy a ciggy or a Red-bull and saw us , they barked out ” Fags ! ” quite proudly like a war cry of sort … The shopkeeper told us to ” nevermind them , they’re just mad that they have to 69 here once a week on a toilet seat …. ” . Sweet sweet Alabama indeed !

8. KennyCassidy says

9. KennyCassidy says

As for Michelle Bachmann , how delusional you must be to not realize that the hubby is quite fond of that hunky gardener next door and not you in anyway ? I’m quite surprised that no one has ever gotten hold of any of Marcus’ escapade , sure there should be , right ?

10. Marc says

She is IN a gay marriage! Maybe that’s why she’s so against it. Marrying a gay man who doesn’t love you back must be pretty hard on her, so she wants to take it out on the rest of us.

Too bad, Michelle. History just shat you out its backside.

11. Marc says

Oooops, I spelled Michele with two L’s. What the L was I thinking? Well, I’m she can find a nice tight spot to put the other one, if Marcus doesn’t get to it first!