Drag Queens | News | Simon Cowell | Television

BigGayDeal.com

Drag Duo Mesmerizes Simon Cowell on 'Britain's Got Talent': VIDEO

Bosombuddies

A drag duo from Manchester called Bosom Buddies scored big on Britain's Got Talent over the weekend with a surprising rendition of "La Vie en Rose".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Cowell

Comments

1. On Drag Race, they wouldn't even have made it past the auditions!

Posted by: keating | May 6, 2013 1:03:23 PM

2. Yeah, they make poor showmen, work on that drag!

Posted by: Fenrox | May 6, 2013 1:13:39 PM

3. get real, youse! they are great , a good song selection.

Posted by: Iban4yesu | May 6, 2013 1:23:37 PM

4. Their voices are beautiful. Who'da thunk?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 6, 2013 1:34:20 PM

5. I think they're doing something a little different than drag race... they've got their own vocals and an act, which I appreciate. That they aren't working cookie cutter drag reminds me more of SF than LA or NYC - which I love. Though, Heklina is likely somewhere rolling in her grave that I've said that.

Posted by: CAM | May 6, 2013 2:01:16 PM

6. gender-f**k. lovesit!

Posted by: Little Kiwi | May 6, 2013 2:12:19 PM

7. Heklina in her grave? I guess i can live with that!

Posted by: Iban4yesu | May 6, 2013 2:12:30 PM

8. May we all get so big as to have idiots on the internet talking shade about us... Loves some Heklina, and I think it's great that they buried her right on top of Lady Bunny. I mean, she spent most of her life like that, why not eternity?

Posted by: CAM | May 6, 2013 2:16:26 PM

9. Heklina just seems dead. She'll be alive forever as long as there's money to be made!

Posted by: Paul R | May 6, 2013 2:25:08 PM

10. You have to follow a link to Youtube to catch the vid, but it is well worth it. Thanks, Andy

Posted by: ken | May 6, 2013 3:01:07 PM

11. I love surprises and this was certainly one. I generally don't appreciate skag drag, but it became completely irrelevant to their singing. (I also like to see Simon reveling in his "bad guy" image.)

Posted by: Chuck Mielke | May 6, 2013 3:47:07 PM

12. That was a shock along the lines of Susan Boyle. Hopefully they don't go crazy and have a meltdown as a result of their success :/

Posted by: dumbnhung | May 6, 2013 10:38:57 PM

13. These men are potential countertenors of the highest degree. With the proper voice coaching, it is easily imaginable that their sense of humor and strong vocal performances could make this their "day job!" They were a joy to behold.

Posted by: Tom Cardellino | May 7, 2013 1:29:40 AM