Comments

1. Paul R says

I know there are endless debates about tattoos in the comments, but those all look awful. The clouds look like they were done by a first grader. And no, I don’t hate tattoos.

It’s like plastic surgery: if you’re going to alter your body and you have money, get it done well. People like Nicole Kidman and Bruce Jenner astound me—they could get the best plastic surgeons in the world, yet look like ugly mannequins.

2. Mike Ryan says

No tats here. My dad had tats, not a lot, but enough to convince me to never disfigure my body in such. He had three wives and their names on his chest, back and arm – and, of course, it was always a sore sport with each of the wives. As he has grown older they have sagged and look pretty lame.

To each his own. I would find it a pleasure to board Gosling’s backside ship. Just sayin…

3. rebarb says

My Oh My, forget the back,what about that ass? That’s some fine butt munching goodness! It looks as though the tats are sprayed on.Maybe they’re for the part he’s playing? Tats or no tats I’d hit that in a mila second!

4. ripper says

Tattoos are like everything else… you get what you pay for. If you spend a lot of money with an experienced artist, you’ll get nice looking tats. If you buy cheap flash hanging on the wall in a tattoo shop, you’ll get cheap looking tattoos.

I believe the characters he plays in this movie and the previous movie with the same director, Blue Valentine, are lower class so it’s within character that he’d have bad ink.

5. gayalltheway says

His ass is flat? are you kidding me? That’s the definition of muscle bubble butt.. do you want a guy with Kim Kardashian’s ass? eww gross.

6. Luis Lopez says

Too the people here bashing his looks, his (fake) tattoos, or his butt: I’m sure you’re all gorgeous with booties you could bounce a quarter off of.

7. Butch says

Well, I have a bunch of tattoos, but – I was going to chime in that although I’ve never made Gosling an object of much study, I’m pretty sure these are faked for the movie….

8. Derrick from Philly says

@ “On the flip side, I’d love to see what David Hearne looks like – LOL!'”

No ass, no face. Will do nothing for you.

LOL…I couldn’t help it. The ol’ gal had it coming :-)

9. Zeta says

gayalltheway, expand your horizons. Ryan Gosling does not have a backside, let alone a postworthy backside. Not everyone has an ass.

As for Kim Kardashian, her ass is fake. Serena Williams’ ass, by contrast, is deliciously real. Hayden Panettiere has white-girl ass… which appears to be more your speed. To each their own.

10. AngelaChanning says

While I realize these are makeup tattoos, I was always forbidden to get one as an older teen and in my early 20s. My mother would say I could not be buried in a Jewish cemetery if I got one…and we are not Jewish. LOLs. Fortunately for her, I am too chicken to undergo the procedure. Thank you for listening.

11. AngelaChanning says

12. Ray says

2 things i notice.

love the roll down top of the sweats and who cares about the tats.

I can’t help imagining just how cute that little muscle must be when it’s unwrapped.

Now that’s acting!

13. Ray says

2 things i notice.

love the roll down top of the sweats and who cares about the tats.

Now that’s acting!