Comments

1. Matt26 says

Hot and delicious. Can’t wait. All those hot guys (incl very hot Joe with Ryan and Alexander)! And I also like the show, it is so interesting, even though it has changed from the beginning.

2. Joseph L. says

I just like how the freeze frame for this article looks like Joe is trying to pass a kidney stone.

3. Dastius Krazitauc says

I liked this show much more when it was smaller scale, more about relationships and a *big bad* or two. I find all this grand, apocalyptic *war* stuff of last season and this one, really, really tedious.

4. jamal49 says

Might be too much for my nerves all that fighting and angst and violence and stuff. Can’t we all just get along?

5. Caliban says

Looks like it *could* be good, though IMO seasons 1 – 3 were the best and it’s been downhill ever since. I liked many of the interpersonal, soap opera bits more than the “main” storyline, like Jessica’s relationship with Hoyt. IMO Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica) is the real break-out star in True Blood. Well, her and Ryan Kwanten’s chest! đŸ˜‰ Does Jason OWN any shirts?!

It kind of p!sses me off what they’ve done to the Lafayette character though. In the 1st season he was a kick ass (literally) gay man, “effeminate” AND tough, but since then he’s been acting like Prissy in Gone With The Wind. I think Nelsan Ellis is a good actor, but give him something to do other than fanning his face and getting the vapors!

6. Jim Brown says

I still like the show, but agree with the comment below that I liked it more when it was more about relationships, and the mystique of the vampires, wolves, and other creatures. Keep it simple. That was what made us love it in the first place.

7. Kyle M. Sullivan says

Bunch of “Buffy…” wannabes behind this, without Joss Whedon’s chops. I never got through the first season.