News

Gay Online Rejection Tutorial: VIDEO

Banfitch

Robbie Joe Banfitch, the SomeTipsForLife vlogger (you may recall his Gay Bar Rejection Tutorial, his Gay Date Rejection Tutorial, or his Coming Out with Grandma), has a new self-help video out, a Gay Online Rejection Tutorial.

And if his particular brand of shirtless sarcasm doesn't work for you, there's always the hose to wash all that rejection away.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

2_banfitch

Comments

1. Really.

Posted by: kdknyc | Jun 24, 2013 2:53:45 PM

2. Addict.

Can't even go for 5 minutes on camera without that cigarette. Guy has all the appeal of the bottom of an ashtray.

Posted by: WebHybrid | Jun 24, 2013 3:03:32 PM

3. I would totally do him.

Posted by: Bill | Jun 24, 2013 3:14:50 PM

4. UGH... I reject you for that cigarette. immediate turn off. too bad, he's cute

Posted by: Charlie | Jun 24, 2013 3:17:26 PM

5. He can light my cigarette anytime.

Posted by: ratbastard | Jun 24, 2013 3:26:04 PM

6. I'm so glad there's another one of these videos. This guy is hysterically funny (not to mention super cute) with his sad-sack and very pointed critiques of the gay dating scene. It would be a bit depressing if it were not a crafted act. (Obvious to me because I can smell comedy and also because there's no way this talented and cute guy has trouble getting a date.)

Anyway, I'm glad to learn he apparently lives in L.A. now and - though he's way too young to be dating material for me (plus I'm involved in a very seriously relationship with a guy I met on - yes- OK Cupid), I would really love to make his acquaintance and maybe be pals. Wonder which of those many online forums I can hit him up on?

Posted by: Zlick | Jun 24, 2013 3:28:43 PM

7. hhahhaa. he´s cute!

Posted by: Ignacio | Jun 24, 2013 3:31:14 PM

8. He looks just like the boy my boyfriend left me for the first time. I did that boy eventually, and I'd do this one too.

Posted by: MateoM | Jun 24, 2013 3:33:09 PM

9. I like him. Funny lighthearted guy.

Here's my advice I've learned in 15 years of dating and relationships: Humor is more important than cock size or body. It's nice to have it all but humor compatibility (and an easygoing attitude) transcends sexual compatibility.

Posted by: will | Jun 24, 2013 3:45:09 PM

10. Agreed, I find him funny too. God, that mopey, down in the dumps but not visibly affected by it "look" is a solid favorite of mine.

Posted by: Fenrox | Jun 24, 2013 3:50:35 PM

11. C'mon, this guy is really really cute!
    Hell, I'd bed him in a second!

Posted by: DanCobb | Jun 24, 2013 3:51:01 PM

12. I like him already, he likes Bach.

Posted by: hugo | Jun 24, 2013 3:51:48 PM

13. Funny, intelligent and so adorable. What's not to like?

Posted by: Gigi | Jun 24, 2013 3:54:21 PM

14. OK, I'll say i. He has a very cute ass.

Posted by: jleo71 | Jun 24, 2013 4:05:03 PM

15. cigarettes are a turn off? what is this world coming to...

Posted by: ryan | Jun 24, 2013 4:56:08 PM

16. Lol the first MateoM is not me. Whoever's impersonating me is doing a poor job. That being said, I think this guy is cute.

Posted by: MateoM | Jun 24, 2013 5:00:58 PM

17. Occurrences many have gone through.

He forgot to mention when they wanna meet and never give out their contact info. Total catfish there.

Posted by: S. | Jun 24, 2013 5:02:01 PM

18. His OK Cupid profile says he smokes 'Sometimes' and drinks 'Socially'. I suppose 'Constantly' wasn't a choice.

Maybe Socially is the brand of his canned Champagne, because I didn't see anyone else in his video.

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | Jun 24, 2013 7:04:43 PM

19. MateoM, you couldn't get a boyfriend if you tried, either of you.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 24, 2013 10:47:47 PM

20. 1) Yes, I would definitely do this guy, he's adorable--and I don't care if he smells like smoke, that's what mouthwash and a good, long shower are for. 2) If I wasn't looking for a relationship (maybe that's the point of this video, he is), I'd say that ad for the guy moving to SF sounds like a great deal--you get to have a great hot time with a guy who thinks you're gorgeous, no strings or complications, and nice memories, kind of like "Before Sunrise" (without the two sequels). What is not to like?

Posted by: Dback | Jun 25, 2013 12:02:21 AM

21. There are a lot of fakers online. You have to realize that and not take it personal. Many gay people do not have boyfriends or girlfriends in their formative years so they learn to live without partners and are scared of dating so they chicken out when things get real.

Posted by: Billy Crytical | Jun 25, 2013 12:53:46 AM

22. The guy has some talent; I liked it.

Posted by: John | Jun 25, 2013 9:26:24 AM

23. I thinks he's funny and real. Like him.

Posted by: Trey | Jun 25, 2013 11:37:08 PM

24. LOL!!! Robbis is hysterical...a cutie...and so f###able!

Posted by: Sammie | Jun 28, 2013 5:25:24 AM

25. he has wit and looks nice, but he'd get a boyfriend RIGHT QUICK if he weren't a smoker. all i can think about when i see smokers is CANCER CANCER CANCER (like, 10 or 15 types of cancer!) and emphysema and COPD and heart disease, and, and, and.

Posted by: redball | Jul 4, 2013 1:32:08 AM