Comments

1. Dave says

Crazy to see a sitting president be supportive not only in both words and legislation, but personally as well. Great day.

2. Lucas H says

What a day. I can’t even wrap my head around all this yet. From Wendy Davis to DOMA to Prop 8… Just, wow. I’m speechless.

3. says

right, Lucas?!?!

I’m sending Ms. Davis a bouquet of lozenges. She was ASTOUNDING.

And this is a terrific day, and how beautiful to have a President that chooses to be on the right side of history.

4. Mike in nyc says

Can anyone imagine Mitt or any Republican Pres doing this??
    No, never.

I would be amused to hear from the self-loathing GOProud and Log Cabin on this.

Seriously: defend your Party Masters. I want a good laugh.

5. Anastasia Beaverhausen says

I’m listening to a Limbaugh Meltdown™ right now. Wait til he “hears” (he’s deaf from Oxycontin abuse) about this!

6. says

@ Mike in NYC – pop on over to GayPatriot.net

that’s where all the gay republicans are, hilariously, doing all that they can to spin this into a “liberals are the enemy” story.

it’s hilarious, because they’re so obviously sad.

today, they’re pretending that “liberals dont’ care about the economy”, choosing to ignore that all this anti-LGBT bulls**t is done by the GOP because THEY have no legit economic plans.

loves IT

7. Mike in nyc says

Thanks for the tip kiwi.

Alas, I just had lunch and now is not the time for those nauseating bottom feeders.

It’s funny to hear the GOP talk about the Economy.

When they were last in control with that drunk driving AWOL coke head from Texas little Bush, the US economy was losing 700,000 jobs a month. And the Dow had tumbled to 7,000. Heck of job, GOP!

8. says

What a beautiful whirlwind day it must have been for Edie Windsor and Kris Perry and Sandy Stier. They are woman, and the court hurt them roar! Cheers to them.

9. millerbeach says

So many wonderful things have happened in this nation in such a short amount of time. I always thought justice came in trickles, but today, it was a waterfall! Let us all splash in the waterfall of justice! What a wonderful day for America!