Grooming | Harry Styles | Kiss | News | One Direction | Zayn Malik

Harry Styles Kisses Zayn Malik in Promo for One Direction's New Fragrance: VIDEO

Zayn_harry_styles

One Direction has a new promo from the boy band's upcoming fragrance, and it features a smooch on the cheeck between Harry Styles and Zayn Malik.

Check out the whole promo for "One Moment", AFTER THE JUMP...

Tumblr_mod6ldowg31ra47c7o1_500

Comments

1. I don't know or care if they are straight, gay, bi, or curious and it doesn't matter. What does matter is that they are showing a younger generation that it is okay to be affectionate to the same-sex and it's no big deal. In fact, it's cool. Good for them.

Posted by: FernLaPlante | Jun 14, 2013 10:09:08 AM

2. Beautiful!

This is what the earth-family should be all about. Unrestricted consensual love!

Posted by: BRAINS | Jun 14, 2013 10:34:43 AM

3. I love how these boys are so affectionate with each other. There is genuine love in that band. I also saw a website (maybe it was through Towleroad) that played around with various possible couplings within the group and discussed the probability of these pairings. It was one of the funniest things I had ever seen!

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Jun 14, 2013 10:36:25 AM

4. Adorable!

Posted by: mikep | Jun 14, 2013 11:12:38 AM

5. Love the expression on his face after the kiss (which lasts all of a nanosecond). Are they all holding hands in the beginning?

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jun 14, 2013 11:15:45 AM

6. Lol, you guys are such suckers for PR stunts. Oh, I'm being validated. Look,I'm being validated...by a bunch of 'singers'-come-fragrance-pushers.

Posted by: jason | Jun 14, 2013 11:34:33 AM

7. How scripted and rehearsed was that smooch?

Posted by: ratbastard | Jun 14, 2013 11:58:22 AM

8. Jason, at least these two are willing to show affection with a man in public, something our trollish self would likely never have the guts to do.

Posted by: MateoM | Jun 14, 2013 12:27:21 PM

9. Who cares if it was scripted? Who cares if it is a PR "stunt?" It happened and they acted like it wasn't even a big deal. But then again, the members of One Direction have never had issues with showing affection for each other. They make it look as natural and comfortable as it should look. Tragic, miserable queens like jason and ratbastard can't handle it, for some reason.

Posted by: Walt NYC | Jun 14, 2013 12:48:57 PM

10. Rather it's a PR Stunt or not, this isn't something out of the norm for these guys. Even in the beginning of their fame, they would hold hands, put arms around each other, hug, sometimes kiss on the cheek like this. ;)

Posted by: Josh Elder | Jun 14, 2013 12:54:34 PM

11. I feel like a creepy old man but I do love Zayn. I'd rather see him kissed by Liam.

(Yes, I realize it's strange that I know their names since I'm not a 14-year-old girl.)

Posted by: Joe | Jun 14, 2013 1:18:42 PM

12. tumblr just crashed.

Posted by: Jan | Jun 14, 2013 1:35:22 PM

13. Aw, come on. Such a tease. We all know Louis is the gay one.

Posted by: S. | Jun 14, 2013 2:05:41 PM

14. PR or not, I'm glad to see more open expression of love between men. Although open affection between males is common in other cultures, there's still a double standard here in the US because of the "dreaded ghey", and I hope that's slowly changing with the times.

Posted by: Joel V | Jun 14, 2013 2:09:27 PM

15. I noticed they used that "old video line screen resolution" effect, much like Madonna's Girl Gone Wild.... there r a lotta boys kissing on that one too...

Posted by: V-8 | Jun 14, 2013 3:52:35 PM

16. That was hot, especially his look after the kiss

Posted by: Jake | Jun 14, 2013 3:53:37 PM

17. It would have been perfect if Harry had kissed Louis. It would have been smoking hot. But yeah, the kiss was PR.

Posted by: 1Dfan | Jun 14, 2013 10:02:19 PM

18. his look right after the kiss was adorable...

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Jun 15, 2013 7:10:18 AM

19. Jason, you're just pathetic.

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Jun 15, 2013 7:11:14 AM

20. hey ratbastard--do you not go to the movies because they're scripted and rehearsed?

you're an idiot.

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Jun 15, 2013 7:12:08 AM

21. They are always kissing and being affectionate with each other.They are so cute.

Posted by: Mikah | Jun 15, 2013 12:15:32 PM

22. I agree, scripted or not, great to see 2 men show affection no matter what their sexual orientation is.

Posted by: FunMe | Jun 15, 2013 2:40:32 PM

23. Now if they'd just sing us a song along those lines...

Posted by: Randy | Jun 15, 2013 4:19:11 PM

24. Somebody please drop this bunch in a well somewhere. "She don't know she's beautiful" makes me homicidal.

Posted by: David Hearne | Jun 16, 2013 1:48:35 AM

25. Nice that they all are not, um, "buff" and seem to be pretty content with themselves. Nice guys.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jun 16, 2013 1:28:38 PM