Comments

1. FernLaPlante says

I don’t know or care if they are straight, gay, bi, or curious and it doesn’t matter. What does matter is that they are showing a younger generation that it is okay to be affectionate to the same-sex and it’s no big deal. In fact, it’s cool. Good for them.

2. SpaceCadet says

I love how these boys are so affectionate with each other. There is genuine love in that band. I also saw a website (maybe it was through Towleroad) that played around with various possible couplings within the group and discussed the probability of these pairings. It was one of the funniest things I had ever seen!

3. jason says

Lol, you guys are such suckers for PR stunts. Oh, I’m being validated. Look,I’m being validated…by a bunch of ‘singers’-come-fragrance-pushers.

4. MateoM says

Jason, at least these two are willing to show affection with a man in public, something our trollish self would likely never have the guts to do.

5. Walt NYC says

Who cares if it was scripted? Who cares if it is a PR “stunt?” It happened and they acted like it wasn’t even a big deal. But then again, the members of One Direction have never had issues with showing affection for each other. They make it look as natural and comfortable as it should look. Tragic, miserable queens like jason and ratbastard can’t handle it, for some reason.

6. Josh Elder says

Rather it’s a PR Stunt or not, this isn’t something out of the norm for these guys. Even in the beginning of their fame, they would hold hands, put arms around each other, hug, sometimes kiss on the cheek like this. 😉

7. says

I feel like a creepy old man but I do love Zayn. I’d rather see him kissed by Liam.

(Yes, I realize it’s strange that I know their names since I’m not a 14-year-old girl.)

8. Joel V says

PR or not, I’m glad to see more open expression of love between men. Although open affection between males is common in other cultures, there’s still a double standard here in the US because of the “dreaded ghey”, and I hope that’s slowly changing with the times.

9. V-8 says

I noticed they used that “old video line screen resolution” effect, much like Madonna’s Girl Gone Wild…. there r a lotta boys kissing on that one too…

10. Dean says

If they are gays bi or straight i dont care. D truth is dat if they are africans wont accept them never. America is just corrupting us with dia stupid practices. I guess america is ruined