News

News: Dustin Lance Black, Cheyenne Jackson, Rhode Island, Retiring In France

Road San Diego Mayor Bob Filner apparently isn't to blame for sexually harassing 8 women because the city failed to provide him with proper sexual harassment training. Chey

Road Matt Damon talks bulking up for Elysium.

Road Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper, Robert De Niro, Jeremy Renner, Christian Bale and Amy Adams work it in trailer for David O. Russell's American Hustle.

Road Dustin Lance Black to pen new semi-autobiographical mini-series about gay rights, Mormonism for ABC: "Details on the miniseries are scarce, but according to The Hollywood Reporter it is currently in development at ABC Studios, and will be told from Black's perspective about his life growing up gay in a Mormon household to becoming a leader in the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights movement."

Road Family Planning Programs Saved Taxpayers $10.5 Billion in 2010.

Road Cheyenne Jackson splits with husband, sports new tattoos, moustache, cropped-do.

Road An Israeli man shares his struggle to be a devout Jew and a drag queen.

Road Check out this wonderful gallery of images from Rhode Island's first day of gay marriage.

Road Uncle Karl hangs out with their Serene Highnesses, the Grimaldis of Monaco. C'est normal.

Screen

Road Glenn Beck wants to name streets after Rush Limbaugh: "You have to embed what we are and who we are. Every way you can everywhere you can."

Road France to get first gay retirement village: "The over-50s "active lifestyle" community will feature 107 houses in "traditional village style" that will be separated from other hamlets owned by the Villages Group, a British company that builds retirement communities in France. Homes will cost 236,000 euros (about $312,000) or 248,000 euros (nearly $328,000), along with weekly maintenance fees of 70 euros ($92)."

Comments

1. I like tattoos. I like them *a lot*! But that is some ugly ass placement of a tattoo that Cheyenne Jackson has going on. Definitely a future coverup, in my opinion.

Posted by: peterparker | Aug 1, 2013 4:09:57 PM

2. OK, American Hustle. I'm ready for this. Jennifer Lawrence looks FABULOUS. Also Miss Amy.

I'm also starting to have nightmares about Glenn Beck. Please make it stop.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Aug 1, 2013 4:34:54 PM

3. Sorry to hear that Cheyenne and his partner parted ways. Cheyenne performed on an Atlantis cruise I went on and he's not only stunning in person but knows how to sing and dance. :) Very hot man.

Posted by: SFshawn | Aug 1, 2013 5:19:48 PM

4. I'm not sure about this Orthodox Jew who's a drag queen by night. What rights is he looking for? Does he seek acceptance from the Orthodox community? Is it the gay community's opinion he should be accepted by Orthodox Jews? This is getting a bit confusing.

Posted by: will | Aug 1, 2013 5:40:14 PM

5. Don't you have to be embalmed first before you have a street named after you?

Posted by: barney | Aug 1, 2013 6:09:00 PM

6. I would sue my community for loss in property value if they made me live on the Rush Limbaugh Lane of Hate & Prejudice!

I think Glennda's real motivation is that he wants Fat Rush to return the compliment....

Posted by: hugo | Aug 1, 2013 6:36:38 PM

7. Sadly not surprised. Having known them personally when I lived in NYC,I knew that when Cheyenne Jackson's fame took off,the relationship wouldn't last.
    I wish them both the best.

Posted by: Kevin | Aug 1, 2013 7:10:17 PM

8. Dustin Lance Black, a "leader" in the gay community. Boy taking it up the ass bareback can get you far...lmao!!!

Posted by: Name: | Aug 1, 2013 7:48:54 PM

9. Yeah I wished they would name a street after the druggie, then we could throw up on it every day.

Posted by: Macmantoo | Aug 1, 2013 9:49:12 PM

10. Will someone politely tell Lance Black that we could care less about his life. And a mini-series? His vanity knows no bounds. Would he include the skanky photo shoot, and the balloons on his brother's grave? Let's pour something in the gutters to protest. No wet dream for Lance.

Posted by: Mini | Aug 2, 2013 12:13:27 AM

11. Anyone with a pretentious name like Cheyenne can only maintain a relationship with themselves.

Posted by: Josh | Aug 2, 2013 12:16:16 AM

12. How about a bucket of ice water over the head after those Rhode Island pictures.

Posted by: Jake | Aug 2, 2013 12:18:18 AM

13. Isn't there a street already named after Rush -Skid Row.

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 2, 2013 8:07:11 AM

14. I don't know about naming a street after Rush Limbaugh, but I would consider christening a municipal sewer or city dump with his name.

Posted by: Acronym Jim | Aug 2, 2013 10:18:47 AM