Andy Cohen | Lady Gaga | News

BigGayDeal.com

Lady Gaga Gives Andy Cohen an 'ARTPOP' Makeover: VIDEO

Cohen_gaga

Lady Gaga appeared on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live last night and in a post-show web-only segment gave Cohen an 'ARTPOP' makeover (basically, dressed him up in drag).

Watch that (plus, the whole show in a clip - while it lasts), AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. At first glance, I thought that was Alaska Thunderf*ck, not Gaga (probably because of the wig).

Posted by: Rich F. | Sep 12, 2013 9:06:53 AM

2. Well, RuPaul should invite her this season because it looks like she's up for anything.

Posted by: MIke | Sep 12, 2013 9:13:34 AM

3. Lolz, why does it feel like lady gaga is kind if losing the plot? Not the polished public outings we are used to from her, surely?

Posted by: Tristram | Sep 12, 2013 9:58:14 AM

4. I saw it last night when it aired. Loved the whole interview. She was having so much fun.

Posted by: Mike | Sep 12, 2013 10:13:47 AM

5. @Tristram, I actually like her better now. She's not so full of herself anymore and she looks like she's just having fun now. Everything before was just a bunch of contrived gimmickry. She seems more human now.

Posted by: Luke | Sep 12, 2013 1:27:41 PM

6. I think she's on different drugs now that she's on a new album/reinvention. This mermaid look is doing it for me, and yeah I agree she is more animated but I think she's more used to performing and being on camera compared to when she first blew up. She is really cute and I love how she's doing her makeup now.

I want her hair, Beyonce's Sasha Fierce hair, and Natasha Lyonne's hair in Orange is the New Black to have a fight

And I love WWHL... I like that people are drinking on air like in the 70's

Posted by: MaddM@ | Sep 12, 2013 5:39:45 PM

7. Lady Gaga was drunk on WWHL. Adam Lambert did a song with her in 2009 and said she was drinking the whole time they recorded the song. They had fun. We haven't seen this side of her before. She was more loose than we've seen her in a long time.

Posted by: Billy Crytical | Sep 13, 2013 1:49:55 AM

8. "Both Cohen & Bravo PR were excited to get Lady Gaga on the show but obviously Bravo’s audience wasn’t. Despite having Top Chef Masters as the 10pm lead-in attracting 952,000 viewers (437,000 aged 18-49 – Demo 0.30), only 552,000 stayed on at 11pm and of those only 294,000 were aged 18-49, which is just 0.20 in that demo. That means that Lady Gaga had the smallest WWHL audience of the week and that is something I doubt anyone would have predicted."

I get that the Internet is home base for haters and Little Monsters, but seriously, the rest of us are so over this woman.

Posted by: jd | Sep 15, 2013 5:34:21 PM