Comments

1. adrenan p says

‘We have a lot of gay friends…’. Yeah, yeah, we get the picture. You don’t want to be thought of as gay but you love the attention. Ok, next.

2. QJ201 says

This is exactly why I gave the caller an earful when contacted about renewing my subscriptions to OUT and the Advocate.

The Advocate as a new source should just be renamed…here’s what you missed last week or last month. They don’t even update the website daily.

Both mags and their websites have become irrelevant thanks to what HERE! media has done to them.

3. DMP says

How terrible that young men that are adored by millions of impressionable young girls are OK about being perceived as gay and don’t fight it or lash back at it. We must throw all our collective gay shade at them because they are attractive and part of popular culture. I mean the very IDEA that we could be appreciate and supportive of them…*shudder*

4. Michael says

Rumors? You mean how the oldest one couldn’t be more obviously gay or how the other has been spotted all over West Hollywood with his boyfriend?

I don’t give a rat’s ass if you’re gay but don’t have 2 closeted men on your cover and then treat the issue with gloves on.

5. Will says

@QJ201. I’m surprised they even have people calling. I haven’t subscribed to Out (or “Out,” given that it comes masked in a plastic wrapper) for over a decade, yet it somehow keeps turning up anyway. I think they’ve (quite wrongly) assumed I’m part of some demographic they want their ads to reach, which is both strange and funny.

6. crispy says

“I don’t know any gay man…of any age, teen, 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, etc., etc., that cares anything about the Jonas Brothers.”

I think you might be forgetting about Andy Towle!

7. American Dreamer says

The cute one with all the big muscles has been renti9ng an apartment in my apartment building in Chelsea (named the Chelsea Mercantile) for what seems like forever.

Apparently he is a horrible tenant really loud with late night parties.

The one with all the muscles seems totally straight. But I’ve seen the eldest one who is married visiting him there and he seems very gay to me. He is very effeminate (sorry about making that stereotype).

Is it possible that the only one who is MARRIED is the GAY one?

I guess the bigger issue is why is Out Magazine covering a dated boy band anyway??

Is it possibl

8. jonvincent says

I think Joe Jonas’ solo album was better than anything that came out that year (2011?) He and the other brothers are quite talented. They can sing live (well), play instruments and write/produce their own material. Not typical boy band types at all.