American Horror Story | News | Ryan Murphy | Stevie Nicks

BigGayDeal.com

Stevie Nicks Coming to 'American Horror Story: Coven'

Nicks

This bit of deft casting news comes courtesy of the show's creator Ryan Murphy, who tweeted:

"Guess who's visiting the Coven? The legendary Stevie Nicks!"

If you need to get caught up, make sure not to miss our Bobby Hankinson's weekly recaps.

Comments

1. Yay! I am supper excited about this, I am the biggest Fleetwood Mac fan, cant wait.

Posted by: kameron | Nov 13, 2013 9:14:33 AM

2. I'm hijacking all the threads today. Can we please call on andy to update this commenting system with ratings? The negative and horrible comments here are getting to be more of a draw for some people than the stories. People are constantly being attacked in the comments and in real life through other means of communication. Getting into a fight here could and HAS led to stalking and violence in the greater net. People also love to post as others and further disrupt conversations. This has to stop and it's up to us to force Andy's hand here, he is supporting a lot of anti-gay people.

His twitter is @AndyTowle and his FB is https://www.facebook.com/andytowle?fref=ts

Posted by: Fenrox | Nov 13, 2013 9:33:58 AM

3. I had a feeling she'd be showing up! Love this!

Posted by: Bravo | Nov 13, 2013 9:39:13 AM

4. Yes!

Posted by: zeddy | Nov 13, 2013 9:57:05 AM

5. Hope Stevie kicks ass!

Posted by: Jack M | Nov 13, 2013 10:02:59 AM

6. I wonder if she'll play herself or a character?

To me this season was slow to get off the ground (aside from the camp factor) but finally it's getting the wall-to-wall weirdness I've come to expect! ;)

Posted by: Caliban | Nov 13, 2013 11:09:32 AM

7. Caliban - she has to play herself! She's even rumored to be doing a duet with Misty! I imagine it'll be in a fever dream or something, because like...this is just so totally random.

LOVE IT, THOUGH. EEEEEEE

Posted by: Robert | Nov 13, 2013 11:20:20 AM

8. i'll keep my visions to myself.

Posted by: Eddie | Nov 13, 2013 11:41:57 AM

9. Long live the white witch!

Posted by: Oliver | Nov 13, 2013 12:17:50 PM

10. Is there singing on Coven? (never watched it). That would make it worth while if Stevie's doing the honors…

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Nov 13, 2013 1:16:18 PM

11. Be careful what you ask for Fenrox, because the next thing you know Google Plus will install their commenting system and it will be all ascii Hitler and dicks..

Posted by: NoOne | Nov 14, 2013 10:19:48 AM