George W. Bush Shares His Paintings with Hillary Clinton on Air Force One: PHOTO

Clinton_bush

On the way back from the Mandela memorial, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Laura Bush, Attorney General Eric Holder,  National Security Advisor Susan Rice, and Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett were treated to an iPad showing of George W. Bush's paintings.

(White House photo – Pete Souza)

Comments

1. Aron says

We really need to stop letting W’s war criminality get brushed under the rug with these “feel-good” media bits. Unfortunately the same goes for Obama, obviously not as severe as W and has done some good things too but he’s guilty just the same (i.e. drones, unconstitutional detentions, NSA spying, etc…)

2. Rick says

“Proof, if any was needed, that these “elites” are all in it together, taking turns running us and the country. Just like high school”

Exactly. All alumni of Ivy League schools. All, regardless of party, beholden to the corporate elite and their agenda. No real difference in their outlooks, at the end of the day.

And as for Dubya being in a room full of women, that is just a reflection of the fact that he has always been the most pu$$y-whipped man in creation.

3. Rick says

An elite, I might add, that gay men–even those with Ivy League credentials, themselves–are almost entirely excluded from, as the absence of a single gay man in Obama’s Cabinet demonstrates.

Feminists and racial minorities welcomed and sought out–gay men shunned. By liberals and Democrats, as well as conservatives and Republicans.

4. bobbyjoe says

There’s a typo in the above article. The article currently states they “were treated to an iPad showing of George W. Bush’s paintings.”
    The corrected version should read “tortured by” not “treated to.” Thank you in advance for correcting this error.

5. NotSafeForWork says

It’s proof that since the secret service has to protect all of these people, and they were all going to the same place, they just put them on the same plane to make life easy.

6. Tito says

What a bunch of bitter queens on this site, as always.

I was never a fan of GWB, but he’s GONE. He’s out of office. This is a lighthearted article about something not that important. Yet all of you bitter and predictable losers have to be negative and nasty. If you have nothing nice to say, then just STFU.

7. Ironic Serendipity says

I agree with Andrew and Tito. Why is it so bad to see politicians of different parties interacting? I’m pleased that Hillary is there because she may need to rely on their counsel in the future if she’s Prez.

8. NotSafeForWork says

@Tito

Bravo. Well said. There’s more hate and bullying in here, on every post, than at a NOM rally catered by Chik-Fil-A. It’s the same group of misfits every time.

9. NotSafeForWork says

@Roncharles

I’m not sure of your intent, so I will leave you with the following choices. Chose one, either “a” or “b”.

a. Thank you for your support.

b. Thank you for proving my point.

10. andrew says

What could be worse than having these “elites” in positions of power? While there is zero chance of it happening, having a narrow minded unintelligent person like RICK would be a million times worse. Even RICK, with his limited intellectual capacities, knows that.

11. tinkerbelle says

Good point Keating — definite photo op with republicans revering the mistress.

By the way, Bush IS a really crappy artist. Ratbastard, you shall be forgiven for your unthinkable comment.

And he should be in jail. Time will tell.

12. M2 says

POS Bush was on AF1 because there was a fear that if he traveled separately, once off-shore he would immediately be arrested for being a war criminal.
    USA had to stand united.

I sure hillary had some good laughs.

13. Bob R says

Well isn’t he just special? His folks must be so proud of Georgie’s talent. Too bad for America and the world he didn’t pursue art instead of politics.

14. crispy says

@NSFW: My gods, are you daft. That guy was giving you a genuine complement.

No wonder you accuse everyone on here of bullying. You’re about as sensitive as a freshly spent prick.

15. NotSafeForWork says

Oh Crispy, you disappoint me. I was expecting much more vitriol from you. For the record, you are the only I’ve directly called out as a bully…because you are. Have a nice holiday, buddy!

16. Derrick from Philly says

LOL @ “You’re about as sensitive as a freshly spent prick.”

Oh, Lord. I thought the same thing, CRISPY, but I didn’t have the energy to say anything. LOL

PARANOIA!!!

17. NotSafeForWork says

As usual, you two are some of the regular misfits who pick fights, have something negative to say to everyone, and generally cause the trouble around here. Then cry when you get called out. SMH. Have a nice holiday boys, if you can help yourselves.

18. CustomerServiceForNotSafeForWork says

Dear Crispy and Derrik From Philly:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your recent commenting experience. We will look into the allegations you have raised and a member of our team will contact you shortly with the results of our internal investigation. In the meantime, we would like to send you a gift certificate good for two free comments, to be used on a future visit. We hope your experience will better. Again, thank you for your patronage. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely,

Customer Service, NotSafeForWork

19. Derrick from Philly says

NOTSAFEFORWORK,

LOL. Yeah, CRISPY and I have a biting sense of humor. I don’t know about CRISPY, but I was great fan of Eve Arden–so I can’t help being kinda’ smartallecky.

I wish you great holiday also. Really I do.

20. james st. james says

An historic moment? Current, past and future Presidents of the US all on board Air Force One at the same time.

(and yes, I am referring to Hillary)

Sort of like Dicken’s ghosts of Christmas, past, present and future. How seasonally appropriate. An omen that Republicans will be getting coal in their stockings at least until 2016????