Christmas | Detox | Drag Queens | Music | Music Video | Willam

Willam Belli, Detox, and Vicki Vox Present a Very Cracked Christmas Carol: VIDEO

Dwv

DWV, the drag trio of Willam Belli, Detox, and Vicki Vox, throws down a big package in the form of a carol that's set to become the new standard for drag queens looking to get into Santa's pants over the holidays.

Enjoy (warning: language), AFTER THE JUMP...

2_dwv

Comments

1. Drag is not homosexual. Why is Towleroad promoting drag while calling itself a site with homosexual tendencies?

Posted by: jason smets | Dec 10, 2013 8:31:22 PM

2. Everything in this video reeks of bad taste. It might be entertaining to someone who is drunk, with an IQ of 15.
    It could pass as a bad parody of a parody.

Posted by: David From Canada | Dec 10, 2013 8:48:32 PM

3. Yeah, I think that's kind of the point.

Posted by: Webster | Dec 10, 2013 8:56:58 PM

4. Wow you first two commenters must be a whole lot of fun at parties.

Posted by: Tyler | Dec 10, 2013 9:02:25 PM

5. Someone doesn't get camp.

Posted by: Mike | Dec 10, 2013 9:04:15 PM

6. so very sick of drag queens - is this truly all the gay community can come up with?

Posted by: Tyler | Dec 10, 2013 9:19:18 PM

7. @Tyler:

And you're bringing what to the table, exactly?

Posted by: Jerry | Dec 10, 2013 9:27:37 PM

8. Jerry, pay no mind to that other Tyler. It's just our resident troll trying to make it seem as though I'm an alias of LittleKiwi, while also posting bigoted comments to slander both kiwi and I. The problem is that it is so obviously Rick posting. He hates kiwi and I because we always call him out on his shi*. It's pathetic.

Posted by: Tyler | Dec 10, 2013 9:30:54 PM

9. DWV is hilarious, btw. They do great work and I consider myself a fan.

Posted by: Tyler | Dec 10, 2013 9:33:45 PM

10. DWV is hilarious, btw. They do great work and I consider myself a fan.

Posted by: Tyler | Dec 10, 2013 9:33:46 PM

11. i liked blurred bynes and boy is a bottom, but this didn't really do it for me

Posted by: luke | Dec 10, 2013 9:35:27 PM

12. I loved it. All you haters can go back to your heteronormative Stepford lives and suck it.

Posted by: Ulu | Dec 10, 2013 9:57:51 PM

13. Willam Belli is kind of hilarious.

And yes, drag isn't inherent to just homosexuals and it shouldn't be thought of as such.

Posted by: Ytr | Dec 10, 2013 9:59:25 PM

14. Shut up Jason Smets

Posted by: Stephen | Dec 10, 2013 10:15:11 PM

15. Love this! Fans should also check out Jackie Beat's Christmas album. It's hilarious. "Blurred Bynes" should win a Grammy, or whatever is given for terrific downloads.

Posted by: throwslikeagirl | Dec 10, 2013 10:37:07 PM

16. I used to be very annoyed and judgemental of drag queens - but after watching RuPaul's Drag Race - and to learn that many of these guys who quite literally born with the desire to dress up as women - or simply born with the desire to entertain and make people laugh - I have embraced them more - and they do represent diversity. They do not represent the entire gay community - but they are a component and I think challenge us (or at least me) to open our minds a bit and acknowledge the diversity even within our own community. Ultimately, I think they should do what they want.

Posted by: steve | Dec 10, 2013 10:46:13 PM

17. they're trying too hard with this one ...

Posted by: Reality | Dec 10, 2013 10:47:32 PM

18. More crap from the Sisters of Perpetual Repulsion. The so-called trolls here have got it right, in fact supporting this stuff has turned into the real troll call. With every obnoxious post the drag fags foul our approach to respectability. That's right Respectability. Only trolls (people from the dregs) trash it.

Posted by: UFFDA | Dec 10, 2013 11:29:48 PM

19. Yeah Mike! Some people think that camp only involves tents and sleeping bags. Relax a bit guys!

Posted by: Tom | Dec 10, 2013 11:41:14 PM

20. A fun antidote to Xmas schmaltz. (And no, I don't love everything drag, but I do love people being themselves.)

Posted by: David R. | Dec 10, 2013 11:44:50 PM

21. If only I could understand a word they were singing...

Posted by: Excuse Me! | Dec 10, 2013 11:50:05 PM

22. Gross.

Posted by: Bastian | Dec 10, 2013 11:57:47 PM

23. That was pretty bad even by campy drag standards...

Posted by: wheelie81 | Dec 11, 2013 1:14:48 AM

24. Love this DWV!

Posted by: Martin | Dec 11, 2013 1:35:00 AM

25. I am so sick of Trevor Wayne. He's nothing but a whore. He spent years posting and selling increasingly hardcore naked photos of himself, until he was showing close-ups of his raging hard on with his finger trailing a string of cum from the head, and then he turns around and pretends like he's an artist and never meant to be the useless waste of flesh that he is. If you want to hire him for a party and pass his hole around for everyone to load up with jizz, that makes sense, but stop putting him in videos and on film in general.

Posted by: Randall | Dec 11, 2013 1:39:16 AM