News | Television | The Outs | Video | Web Series

Watch The Finale Of 'Whatever This Is.' From The Creator Of 'The Outs': VIDEO

WTI6

It has been quite a run, but alas, "Whatever this is.," the new web series from "The Outs" creator Adam Goldman, has finished its first season. With episode six, "Broke," Goldman brings Sam, Ari, and Lisa together after a tumultuous journey into nature and foot fetish parties, and things aren't pretty.

Starting with a robbery, the character's plights goes downhill as secrets are exchanged among friends, jobs are negotiated, and plans are made for the future. Will the three roommates stick together after months of financial and emotional hardship? Or will things go from bad to worse?

Watch the funniest and most dramatic episode yet, AFTER THE JUMP...

And in case you've missed the rest of the season, check out Episodes One, Two, Three, Four, and Five as well!

Comments

1. ...This was sooo different from "the outs"...sooo different.

Posted by: mark | Dec 23, 2013 12:00:25 PM

2. @Mark,

It was very different from "The Outs", but I liked it. I also like "Hunting Season", except for their episodes are only 9 to 10 minutes each.

Posted by: Phoenix Justice | Dec 23, 2013 12:36:02 PM

3. Well. This final episode won me back. I was really struggling as the season progressed, but this one was so much more on the mark. I am willing to give (hopefully) Season 2 a try.

Posted by: David | Dec 23, 2013 1:17:57 PM

4. Wanted very much to love this first season - the initial trailer promised much but every episode has seriously DRAGGED

Posted by: Ken | Dec 23, 2013 2:05:43 PM

5. Bring the cast back for another season of the Outs!!

The Outs was a great show!!

Posted by: kennith | Dec 23, 2013 5:02:33 PM

6. Aaaa ambiguous ending!!!

I ended up by liking this a lot. I wasn't sure what he was doing in episode 4, but he really pulled it all together.

It's less gay than The Outs, obviously, but it's better made and more interesting in what it's trying to do.

But the ending though! What happened after that???

Posted by: Distingue Traces | Dec 23, 2013 8:26:08 PM

7. I like it, and I love Ari...

But seriously, I was bored. Don't slow the dialogue... write more!

Posted by: pete n sfo | Dec 23, 2013 11:07:09 PM

8. Sasha Winters...Scruffie....two talented and beautiful actors, Ari, thanks for introducing them to us

Posted by: mike | Dec 24, 2013 10:54:21 AM