Ellen DeGeneres | News | The Cream Pies

Four Devilishly Handsome 'Cream Pie' Guys Cook Up Song for Ellen DeGeneres: VIDEO

Creampies

The Cream Pies, "a group of 4 devilishly handsome lifelong friends who make passionate and hilarious hip hop music together" have cooked up a song for Ellen DeGeneres (which is not a campaign to get on her show, they swear!). But we won't get in their way.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via boy culture)

2_cream

Comments

1. Relentlessly adorable!! I laughed out loud and scared the cat. Still smiling.

Posted by: Geoff | Jan 12, 2014 9:57:18 AM

2. Odd and cute. I'm sure that most people will swoon over the Built One, but I like the Matthew Perry One.

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 12, 2014 10:14:54 AM

3. Clearly this is an attempt to get invited onto Ellen's show. But still, it was fun.

Posted by: scott | Jan 12, 2014 10:19:05 AM

4. All of them are absolutely adorable!

Posted by: Kevin | Jan 12, 2014 10:20:04 AM

5. I'm personally so excited for Ellen hosting the Oscar's. I feel she'll be fantastic, and do an incredible job.

Posted by: Ricardo | Jan 12, 2014 10:20:36 AM

6. Yay, more stepnfetchit.

Posted by: Tigernan | Jan 12, 2014 10:40:44 AM

7. To quote Inigo Montoya of "The Princess Bride", concerning the use of the name "Cream Pies":
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Posted by: dommyluc | Jan 12, 2014 10:44:27 AM

8. Well done! I hope the next time I seem them is on the Ellen show - unless, of course, any one - or all - of them would like to stop by my house in the meantime! Well done!!!

Posted by: Mitch | Jan 12, 2014 11:08:19 AM

9. They do know that Ellen is a lesbian, right?

Posted by: Gregory in Seattle | Jan 12, 2014 11:12:36 AM

10. I hope that the group knows that there's a naughty meaning for cream pie.

Posted by: Joseph Singer | Jan 12, 2014 11:16:20 AM

11. That was fun to watch. They will get on her show. Ellen may be a lesbian but she is always showing off shirtless muscular guys to her audience. Bill's shirtless scenes alone will get them a spot on Ellen.

Posted by: andrew | Jan 12, 2014 11:48:24 AM

12. What does CreamPie mean?

Posted by: dumbnhung | Jan 12, 2014 12:15:52 PM

13. Straight guys love lesbians (according to every sitcom I've ever seen) and they know what their name means. I recently found out what it means myself and if you think about it, it may have started as a straight term first.

Posted by: scudpipe | Jan 12, 2014 1:09:13 PM

14. More of the New Minstrelsy. White guys imitating Black guys. And in this case, gay guys imitating straight ones. And none of it very convincing.

Posted by: James | Jan 12, 2014 1:49:04 PM

15. James, I see nobody imitating anybody in this video. They're a unique musical comedy group, and they're pretty good.

Posted by: Randy | Jan 12, 2014 2:07:27 PM

16. Compare these normal, vibrant males to the freak show called "Prancing Elites" that was highlighted here a few weeks ago. It is like observing 2 entirely different species.

Without denying my gay sexual orientation at all, I am happy to say that I respect and identify 1000x more with these guys than with the sleazy prancing circus act.

Posted by: Ben | Jan 12, 2014 2:11:15 PM

17. Ya.. the name of the quartet. Anyone not knowing what that term refers to.. use the google and find out.

That Bill boy in the vid is TOO gorgeous.

Posted by: 604Brian | Jan 12, 2014 2:52:56 PM

18. Randy, yeah, because everyone talks like they were raised in the South Bronx.

Posted by: James | Jan 12, 2014 2:58:26 PM

19. James - It's meant to be humorous. It's a parody. If they were convincing in the way that you seem to want it wouldn't be funny at all. You probably don't understand this post but just know there's a world out there where people can come together and enjoy their differences,

Posted by: Markt | Jan 12, 2014 3:31:41 PM

20. Seriously, Ben? So, according to you, the Cream Pies (a group of whites) and Prancing Elites (a group of blacks) are "2 entirely different species"? Wow.

Posted by: John | Jan 12, 2014 4:08:16 PM

21. Shirtless white guys? GAY NEWS, everyone!

Posted by: theo | Jan 12, 2014 4:27:44 PM

22. The twinkish one in the blue shirt is cute, but as for the general song/video, meh. Sorry boys, calling yourselves "Cream Pie" ain't gonna get you noticed even if you're trying to be scandalous.

Posted by: leprechaunvict | Jan 12, 2014 4:34:41 PM

23. I'd cream pie the lot of them.

Posted by: FFS | Jan 12, 2014 5:50:14 PM

24. The one on the left is half black.

Posted by: Kissyfur | Jan 12, 2014 7:01:04 PM

25. Stereotypical gym bunnies with six-pack abs want media attention.

Posted by: richard | Jan 12, 2014 8:39:14 PM