Duck Dynasty | Liam Payne | News | One Direction

BigGayDeal.com

Liam Payne Blasts Journos for Reporting His 'Duck Dynasty' Tweet

One Direction's Liam Payne erupted on Twitter last night after his tweet supporting Duck Dynasty's 'family values' went viral.

Liam_payneTweeted Payne in response to the headlines:

Oh my god can someone literally not be a fan if a show without bring labeled WTf I bought dinner the other day it made a news story...What I gotta do to please you bastards I'm a 20 year old just living life as you did when u where twenty but in extraordinary circumstances...I can't do anything without being judged u try that and write about it...And I know I'm playing into your hands writing these tweets but I'm sick of stupid stories it's time you all grow up...And write about things that actually matter not what im gunna have for dinner tomorrow or who I'm a fan if real stories...

Look at this s--t I never said any if that write about something real for once there's plenty of issues In the world...I just watched a show and I liked it as most people do stop sitting in my twitter and do your research #lazyjournos...All those tweets are aimed at journalists and bloggers not fans...Sick of all this bull il be back again when the freedom of speech law is back and people don't believe to much into the bulls#!t they read...Can't wait for the call tomorrow where I get told of for cussing had to be said like I said before much worse has happened In the world...Pick ur balls up off the floor and get on with it instead of taking advantage of every word said and twisting it for your own gain.

Payne had tweeted Willie Robertson, the son of Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson. Said Payne in the tweet: "huge love to you/your family huge respect for your business prosperities and the family values you still all behold. big fan"

And of course, those values have been well publicized.

Comments

1. Why do I get the feeling that two things are going to happen?

1. Simon Cowell is going to take over Liam's Twitter to quiet down things

2. And Liam is going to check himself into rehab

Posted by: Phoenix Justice | Jan 19, 2014 11:19:16 AM

2. Publicly supporting a well-known bigot and racist has its consequences no matter who you are. As a member of One Direction you have just dumped yourself and your band members into the gutter and lost millions of fans. You can be young but there's no excuse for being stupid. I won't buy another song from One Direction nor will I speak positively about One Direction. The party is over my friend and there is no one to blame but yourself.

Posted by: Mike Ryan | Jan 19, 2014 11:19:21 AM

3. This kid is so ill-educated and illiterate that he should stop tweeting altogether.

Posted by: Jay | Jan 19, 2014 11:20:54 AM

4. You are a public citizen so don't tweet. If you want privacy, GET OFF THE STAGE and stay out of public life. And just so you know, freedom of speech is related to LAW. It does not give you freedom from consequence. You are young and 20 and don't seem to understand that aspect so YOU need to grow up and know that words will have consequences but just not necessarily LEGAL consequences. THAT is freedom of speech so do a little research before you start bashing the definition of this freedom.

Posted by: ToThePoint | Jan 19, 2014 11:24:48 AM

5. What a filthy CHAV... I bet he votes for UKIP!

Posted by: litper | Jan 19, 2014 11:26:50 AM

6. I agree that Liam is young, but he knows that anything tweeted, written, spoken, etc from him is fair game as he is a public figure........Is it fair or right? No, but this is all part of being a famous star.......

Posted by: Bernie | Jan 19, 2014 11:31:50 AM

7. Someone tell this kid that The UK doesn't even have freedom of speech.

Posted by: brian | Jan 19, 2014 11:39:38 AM

8. Liam stop tweeting- how bout keeping your thoughts to yourself and the few genuine friends that you have. There is no need to tweet every time you fart- if you do-then expect blowback.
    The world would go on if every inane thought, deed and comment wasn't documented on the insipid tool known as twitter.

Posted by: Nick | Jan 19, 2014 11:51:33 AM

9. The bigger they are the harder they fall.

Don't think he can live this down soon.

Posted by: Fahd | Jan 19, 2014 11:54:52 AM

10. Like Liam, I was around 20 when I first heard of the term "family values", and even then I knew it was a political weapon to exclude gay people from the idea of "family".

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Jan 19, 2014 11:58:25 AM

11. he knew exactly what he was saying, and now that he's being called out for it he's throwing a tantrum. someone call the wahaaahaaaahaaambulance.

Posted by: Mark | Jan 19, 2014 12:02:47 PM

12. Isn't part of growing up knowing that what you say have consequences even when u are free to say them? Liam, you support a bigot and racist who has family values. I'm sure plenty of Nazis and slaveowners had family values too. But I wouldn't support them. But ...meh....that's just me.

Posted by: ChrIslam | Jan 19, 2014 12:05:12 PM

13. Poor Liam doesn't yet realize that he has caused the untimely death of his boy band. Bigotry has consequences.

Posted by: andrew | Jan 19, 2014 12:14:12 PM

14. The rabid, intolerant, militant and immoral homosexual movement does not want others to have freedom of speech unless others agree with the homosexual agenda. Fortunately their true agenda is starting to show and many are now realizing that the lgbt agenda is being used to stifle freedom of speech and religion.

They want everyone to approve of their immoral lifestyle even though they know what they are doing is wrong. They even want the approval of God but they will never get it as the Lord has already said that engaging in homosexuality is an abomination.

Fortunately one day soon God will cleanse all the filthy sinfulness in this world. There will be no more water but fire next time. Repent!

Posted by: Maria | Jan 19, 2014 12:15:29 PM

15. Maria - Everyone is going to hell for wearing poly-cotton blends, the mixing of two fabrics is strictly forbidden. You are going to hell too so spare us your stone-casting holier than thou drivel. Repent now sinner!

Also Liam is not being jailed for what he said nor is anyone saying he should be, therefore his freedom of speech is not being infringed on.

You sound like an uneducated idiot on both secular and religious laws. I hope you are just a troll for your sake and those are not your real thoughts.

Posted by: ChrIslam | Jan 19, 2014 12:22:12 PM

16. How dou you solve a problem like Maria?

Posted by: Raybob | Jan 19, 2014 12:22:23 PM

17. "I'll be back again when the freedom of speech law is back." Uh freedom of speech pertains to Government infringing on a citizen's speech, it doesn't protect idiots from saying stupid things. Families come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, colors. This pendejo has every right to love Duck Dynasty, but to get so screechy and whiny for the backlash is pretty dumb.

Posted by: Post American | Jan 19, 2014 12:22:43 PM

18. Oh look, Rick (Maria) has finally found money for a sex change!

Posted by: litper | Jan 19, 2014 12:24:02 PM

19. @Maria

"Intolerant"
    Have you even read what YOU just typed?

"Fortunately their true agenda is starting to show"
    Ah yes, bigots no longer able to be bigots without consequences; How sad. If you had even a little bit a brain you would realize that the reason for this is because people are beginning to wake up to the hate you people spew, and support THE GAY COMMUNITY more and more.

LMAO. Shouldn't you be kneeling before that piece of wood that's in the shape of a cross?

Posted by: Chris | Jan 19, 2014 12:24:32 PM

20. Lot's of attractive straights are going to say this now...It's because certain gays won't leave them alone....

Posted by: Ankerich | Jan 19, 2014 12:24:39 PM

21. lol Rick (Maria/Ankreich) is still undecided, is he/she a genderqueer?

Posted by: litper | Jan 19, 2014 12:27:47 PM

22. Epic crybaby meltdown!

With competition like this, Bieber might come back from "retirement".

Posted by: Randy | Jan 19, 2014 12:28:18 PM

23. To be fair, "family values" is not the loaded phrase in the UK that it is here.

Posted by: Joe Bua | Jan 19, 2014 12:32:21 PM

24. I'm afraid I don't speak Gibberish, can someone translate?

Posted by: Nick | Jan 19, 2014 12:33:58 PM

25. We have to stop these celebrities making a homophobic comments then come back to apologize. That's for me a strategic way to spread a homophobic comments without hurting themselves with the media.

Posted by: Mary | Jan 19, 2014 12:35:17 PM