Mexico | Neil Patrick Harris | News

Neil Patrick Harris Has an Epic Shirtless Margarita Adventure in Mexico: PHOTOS

Harris

Neil Patrick Harris went south of the border for the holidays and decided to wrap up the trip by allowing us to join him on Instagram in a celebration of the country's signature cocktail.

Writes Harris : "Last day of our Mexico adventure. Let's see just how many margaritas I can drink. Cheers!"

Continued, AFTER THE JUMP...

2_nph

Margarita #4: "Feeling great. Can't find my book..."

3_nph

Margarita #7: "Yummy yum yum! Man, what's in these things?!?"

4_nph

Margarita #12: "I's the life of the party!! Everybodyone is LOVING me!!"

5_nph

Margarita #17: "Maaaybeee shud take break I shud maybeee. #ifoundahat"

6_nph

Margarita #19: "......hic!......"

7_nph

Margarita #W: "I swinnin laps"

8_nph

Magachita #3, 4 mebbe? : "Bruuuglah dret scruh nuu rezzlooshun! Nigh nigh nowh. #annndblackout"

Comments

1. I think he finally has shed his Doogie Howser image. LOLs

Posted by: John Roberts | Jan 6, 2014 8:43:32 PM

2. Ha! Funny as hell!

Posted by: betocreativo | Jan 6, 2014 8:47:14 PM

3. Love him.

Posted by: DMP107 | Jan 6, 2014 8:52:47 PM

4. hehe

Posted by: Grover Underwood | Jan 6, 2014 8:54:20 PM

5. I love the glass with the cobalt blue rim in the last picture (where he's rehearsing for his role in "Sunset Boulevard"…)

Posted by: Vint | Jan 6, 2014 9:38:05 PM

6. Today's turning out to be a nice shirtless day. Too bad it's already far, far below record cold temperatures where I am. (Six years ago at this time, we set a record high. I want that weather back!)

Posted by: Randy | Jan 6, 2014 10:09:45 PM

7. Can you move your damn Facebook, Twitter, etc. tags out of the way, Towleroad, so we can read the text and see the photos?

Posted by: David Groff | Jan 6, 2014 10:54:18 PM

8. He should stick to reciting instead of writing material - though I do think he's a decent guy.

Posted by: Tristram | Jan 6, 2014 11:12:47 PM

9. Love NPH. Kinda hate to see him making light of over-consumption though. Impressionable young kids and all. And if you actually grew up with parents like this, well...it loses come of its comic sheen.

@David Groff: AdBlock? Workin' like a charm for me.

Posted by: Daddy Doogie | Jan 6, 2014 11:36:23 PM

10. Oh @DADDY DOOGIE it's just a joke, don't be such a big Queen about it

Posted by: Jerry | Jan 6, 2014 11:47:01 PM

11. The only way to look at this site is with adblock. But the annoying white pop up on the lower right and all the connection icons are sooper stupid.

Posted by: Brion | Jan 7, 2014 12:26:12 AM

12. I've always liked NPH. Great talent, nice looking man, and he doesn't have 43 tattoos....

I know tats are in style now, but seriously - any more than 3 or 4 becomes a distraction, not an attraction.

Posted by: AdamTh | Jan 7, 2014 2:07:43 AM

13. So, so tired of NPH. He's the gay equivalent of a Kardashian.

Posted by: Mark | Jan 7, 2014 2:30:45 AM

14. Oh yeah, definitely the gay equivalent of a Kardashian, cause you know them Kardashians can can sing and dance and act all at the same time, too, all of them, and make it look effortless. Peas in a pod.

Posted by: Ken | Jan 7, 2014 8:10:43 AM

15. He's smart funny and amazingly talented. I adore him.

Posted by: Andrew | Jan 7, 2014 9:39:46 AM

16. Where in Mexico did NPH go? It looks like Puerto Vallarta (very gay vacation spot), to me.

The Instagram thread is funny, but over-consumption of alcohol really is not.

Posted by: MadProfessah | Jan 7, 2014 11:20:19 AM

17. I don't think the Kardashians have an ounce of talent outside of self-promotion, and hooking gullible people into keeping them rich. Harris is LOADED with talent. Go immediately to YouTube, watch his opening number from the Tonys, and then come back and say that again with a straight face.

Posted by: Jamie in Las Vegas | Jan 7, 2014 11:26:25 AM

18. 19 Margaritas, this guy is my hero, after that many, I'd be on my knees worshiping the porcelain fixture. But he gets to be on his knees in front of David. Yum!

Posted by: I wont grow up | Jan 7, 2014 12:33:33 PM

19. @Lush Jerry: Doogie's Daddy has a point. Kids who don't know better...well, don't KNOW better. They don't get the joke.

And I for one sure as hell hope that NPH doesn't start to 'become' is Barney Stinson character the way Charlie Sheen 'became' Charlie Harper. And then some.

And NPH does seem to be around alcohol a lot.

Posted by: Abstemious | Jan 7, 2014 12:37:33 PM

20. Is that Luke Perry in the background of Margarita #12?

Posted by: Steven C. | Jan 7, 2014 1:38:47 PM

21. LOL at people on here who actually think he drank 19 margaritas. It's like people who believe stories at The Onion.

Posted by: crispy | Jan 7, 2014 1:44:24 PM

22. I love this guy so much...

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Jan 7, 2014 1:51:48 PM

23. @MARK Jealous or envious much? So, what have you done with YOUR life lately?

Love NPH!

Posted by: jamal49 | Jan 7, 2014 1:53:40 PM

24. NPH, actor, singer, dancer, emcee, proves his talents every time he goes on a stage of any kind. And that's just his professional life. He is not known for doing nothing and being talentless. Why are people so bitter?

Posted by: lewlew | Jan 7, 2014 2:17:21 PM

25. "Ship of Theseus"? he does know how to poke fun at himself!

Posted by: entrepoid | Jan 7, 2014 2:19:22 PM