Comments

1. Paul R says

Does anyone really think that a monstrous dictator would have to rely on a very public visit from a has-been US athlete to obtain luxury goods? Kim Jong-Un has access to whatever he wants, whenever he wants. It takes nothing more than a call to Russia.

2. MIke says

Thanks for proving my point, Derrick.
    Yes, before anyone criticizes him or his entire choom gang, I would tread very lightly, poodles. Lest the ‘r’ word be thrown your way.

3. David From Canada says

Everybody has been waiting for it a long time, but this time Dennis Rodman has finally lost his mind.
    Dennis, there’s help available out there……

4. Todd B says

Its like watching a Globetrotters game!!! Good lord- these guys must have had a lump of dirty money waved in front of them to go & do this…… I cant wait to see the interviews when they get back to civilization…… Regrets- I think so……..

5. Derrick from Philly says

@ “So we should just pretend that all of these disgusting, money-grubbing traitors aren’t all black?”

Yeah, just like all the American traitors who put their money in Swiss banks and the Caymon Islands.

I miss Mitt Romney.

6. says

Prior to his North Korean visits, I admired Rodman for being unique and resisting the pressure to conform to everyone else’s standards.

Today, I kind of wish Kim Jong-Un had put Rodman in one of his “work camps”. Wipe that smile right off his face, it would.

7. THurts says

Exactly Rodney Wollam; Rodman being black has nothing to do with his recent acts of insanity. I just love the rainbow color blindness of the LGBT community. (Saying with bitter sarcasm)

8. Rob says

Rodman is disgusting, and he has lost his moral compass. Let him go to back to North Korea and stay there. I’m sure it won’t take long for is “buddy” to execute him.

9. Derrick from Philly says

@ “He is obviously on heavy drugs.

Posted by: tyler | Jan 8, 2014 4:16:49 PM”

No, no. Not TYLER.

Rick, you’re are silly and UN-MANLY, Miss Thaing.

10. Bill says

Ironically, Kim got just the sort of rendition of Happy Birthday that he deserved, and this comment is not meant to be a complement regarding Rodman’s ability as a singer.

BTW, did anyone notice that, besides the official delegation of worthies, all the other seats seemed to be empty?

11. Bill says

Dennis, put down your crack pipe. Your 15 minutes ended DECADES ago. Please – just stay in North Korea with your new bromance. Everyone will be thrilled with your decision.