Amy Poehler | News | Tina Fey

BigGayDeal.com

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's Hilarious Golden Globes Monologue: VIDEO

Fey_poehler

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler hosted last night's Golden Globes ceremony, and did not disappoint.

Revisit their opening monologue, AFTER THE JUMP...

And this visit from Tina's son from a previous relationship "Randy".

And of course, this, the best line of the night:

Comments

1. I thought Amy and Tina were OK, just OK. Nothing to write home about. They did what they had to do. It could have been done better, though.

Posted by: richard | Jan 13, 2014 7:33:20 AM

2. I must have been watching a different show. They were not funny as usual. I just figure it is a cosmic joke no one will let me in on.

Posted by: justin | Jan 13, 2014 9:10:59 AM

3. The Clooney line and the 45 lb weight loss by McConnagey (sp) were the 2 best lines of the night.

Posted by: pete n sfo | Jan 13, 2014 9:49:03 AM

4. I am not sure what duologue the two of you were watching but this clip is hilarious! Kudos to them for some very witty lines!!

Posted by: thepolarbeast | Jan 13, 2014 10:13:35 AM

5. they are so great together. i hope they remain friends forever just so i can enjoy them forever too.

Posted by: ian | Jan 13, 2014 10:56:51 AM

6. I fell asleep during the Golden Globes. Usually, it's a lot funnier and livelier than the Oscars. Not this year, I guess. Zzzzzzzzzz.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jan 13, 2014 11:33:25 AM

7. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder because I thought Tina and Fey were very funny. I laughed out loud several times which is unusual for me.

Posted by: Howard B | Jan 13, 2014 12:00:24 PM

8. it was OK....So much misandry passing for funny these days...

Posted by: Ankerich | Jan 13, 2014 1:12:16 PM

9. Holy crap, Tina Fey is friggin' gorgeous.

Posted by: Andy | Jan 13, 2014 1:27:54 PM

10. They were off their game. Not as funny as they could be or even are.

Though I liked the women and gay men watching at home and George Clooney not dating his own age jokes. The rest were just eh

Posted by: dj | Jan 13, 2014 1:34:22 PM

11. The two of them were fantastic!

And Andy, you're right. Tina has a gorgeous figure. And that's coming from a queen who has never had a sniff of vagina...well, not since I was born.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jan 13, 2014 1:48:46 PM

12. They get bolder and funnier every year.

Posted by: David | Jan 13, 2014 2:01:11 PM

13. Monologue? "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Posted by: Chris S. | Jan 13, 2014 2:50:59 PM

14. Together or apart, love 'em to death.

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Jan 13, 2014 3:40:19 PM

15. I enjoyed it; I thought their performances were spot-on. Were we expecting something edgier, more offensive, perhaps more profane? Their role here is as Golden Globes hosts; they were great in their roles.

Posted by: Mike B. | Jan 13, 2014 5:12:31 PM

16. They are the only duo who can get away with this kind of roasting. I would die for Tina Fey, and after Parks and Recreation (of which I finally saw most of all 6 seasons) Amy Poehler; I finally get her. And I am SO happy she won her award. The best.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jan 13, 2014 5:38:10 PM

17. Matt Damon's a garbage person? ahahahaahahahaahahah

Posted by: dumbnhung | Jan 13, 2014 6:14:52 PM

18. Sorry to be the pedantic one in the crowd, but two people cannot deliver a MONOlogue. Sigh

Posted by: Bob | Jan 13, 2014 6:20:09 PM