New Zealand | Sex | Video

10 Gay Men Asked To Kiss For The First Time: VIDEO

First_kiss

Love Your Condom, a New Zealand group that promotes safe-sex among gay and bi men (site NSFW), has made their own "First Kiss" video somewhat imitating the one made by amateur filmmaker Tatia Pilieva in which she asked 20 strangers to kiss for the first time. Unlike Pillieva's video however, Love Your Condom's only features men — oh yassss.

It's sweet how many of the men want to hug first before going in for the kiss. Oh, and the song is Soko's "We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow."

Watch the video AFTER THE JUMP...

Oh, and don't forget the "First Hug" video where homophobes were asked to hug gay strangers.

Comments

1. NEXT!

Posted by: pseudoamericano | Mar 24, 2014 11:37:06 AM

2. everyone needs to stop it!

Posted by: carlos | Mar 24, 2014 11:40:57 AM

3. Affecting. This made me feel uneasy. It was very intimate.

Posted by: throwslikeagirl | Mar 24, 2014 11:41:41 AM

4. Very intimate and interesting to see their reactions.

Posted by: Matt27 | Mar 24, 2014 11:53:27 AM

5. Valence Tauhinu for president.

Posted by: CD in DC | Mar 24, 2014 12:19:46 PM

6. Valtrex should sponsor these videos.

Posted by: Hansel Currywurst | Mar 24, 2014 12:20:39 PM

7. I've never been one to kiss on a whim - if I kiss someone, it's always in the context of a relationship - so this made me feel uncomfortable.

Posted by: Sergio | Mar 24, 2014 12:39:53 PM

8. Strange, but intriguing. I wonder if any of them felt a spark with their partner.

Posted by: Håkon | Mar 24, 2014 1:09:06 PM

9. Beautiful!

Posted by: Carlos | Mar 24, 2014 5:02:35 PM

10. beautiful---- simple and beautiful...!

Posted by: Dr C | Mar 24, 2014 5:11:23 PM

11. That does it. I want to be a homosexual.

Posted by: UFFDA | Mar 24, 2014 5:21:25 PM

12. Nice that the men look like real men not male models

Posted by: jarago | Mar 24, 2014 5:40:57 PM

13. Very sweet and completely real. Many men can save themselves and love each other.

Posted by: BrokebackBob | Mar 24, 2014 6:05:11 PM

14. As this clip was funded by the New Zealand AIDS Foundation, I find it incredibly stupid they did not add a safe sex message to the end of the video. As it is, the clip is just more internet flotsom, big today, forgotten tomorrow. A TOTALLY MISSED MOMENT

Posted by: steve | Mar 24, 2014 8:34:18 PM

15. Do NOT see the appeal or reason behind this 'trend'. Just bizarre.

Posted by: tristram | Mar 24, 2014 8:51:03 PM

16. The men were chosen by a woman, likely a lesbian. If a gay men had picked them they would have been hotter and it would have been much more compelling to watch. 80% were very average in looks. Sorry to be so shallow. I didn't care to see it through.

Posted by: John | Mar 24, 2014 9:31:56 PM

17. Best meme ever!

Posted by: dumbnhung | Mar 24, 2014 9:33:19 PM

18. I thought it was totally hot. I don't care who's uncomfortable.

Posted by: Alexander | Mar 24, 2014 10:55:20 PM

19. Loved it! Reminds me of dancefloor kisses with complete strangers back in my party days. Lovely.

But I hate, hate, hate the idea expressed in some comments that all gay men have to look like Sean Cody models for something to be watchable. Let's celebrate our freakin' diversity and acknowledge that desire and intimacy take a whole range of forms. I loves me some Sean Cody from time to time, but thank Godess that we aren't all cookie-cutter, generic reproductions of just one idea of sexy.

Posted by: Deles | Mar 25, 2014 4:25:15 AM

20. This one is a copy of that other one that just went viral, but both are copies of this little gem from 1990. http://youtu.be/W7rm9B-YpE4

Posted by: Paul | Mar 26, 2014 10:09:38 AM

21. I like that the participants were all not model pretty, at least under standard Western definitions of beauty. But I don't get why kissing between complete strangers should be compelling on its own. I'd rather watch first kisses that are actual first kisses for two people who like each other and have never kissed yet. Or first kisses between platonic friends. Or...something. I don't know. Kissing only seems interesting when it has emotional stakes behind it of some kind.

Posted by: Bryan | Mar 26, 2014 10:32:03 AM

22. Paul, thank you for sharing "Le Baiser"! I wasn't familiar with it. Were the couples also strangers? Very sexy. (Big thumbs-up to the guys at 4:45!)

Posted by: DW | Mar 26, 2014 5:49:50 PM