Justin Bieber | News

Justin Bieber Swears at Court Reporter in Miami Deposition: VIDEO

Bieber

Video has surfaced of Justin Bieber's deposition in Miami last week in a lawsuit in which he's charged with directing his bodyguards to attack a photographer, and it's not doing much to improve the pop star's reputation as a spoiled brat.

Watch as he swears at a court reporter and generally misbehaves, AFTER THE JUMP...

More here if you're interested.

Comments

1. It's not that unusual for civil depositions to get quite nasty.

Posted by: anon | Mar 10, 2014 11:49:42 AM

2. Has he lost weight? He's just starting to look like a meth head..

Posted by: Chris K | Mar 10, 2014 11:53:15 AM

3. Can we deport him?

Posted by: Daniel | Mar 10, 2014 11:58:09 AM

4. His downfall is weirdly satisfying as a celebrity figure, but as a troubled kid, it's actually upsetting.

That said, he's an ass.

Posted by: Mikey | Mar 10, 2014 12:14:49 PM

5. Aww, he misses his blankie.

Posted by: Bollox | Mar 10, 2014 12:15:23 PM

6. Deport him and forbid him from re-entering the country. He might start behaving if he couldn't make money in the US anymore.

Posted by: bkmn | Mar 10, 2014 12:15:59 PM

7. this poor confused kid believes what screaming 12-year-olds tell him about how wonderful he is.

Posted by: Daniel Berry, NYC | Mar 10, 2014 12:20:57 PM

8. @BKMN: Stupid prepubescent girls from the U.S. would still buy his garbage.

Posted by: Sean Maloney | Mar 10, 2014 12:21:21 PM

9. He seems to have a problem with women.

Posted by: MisterM | Mar 10, 2014 12:26:05 PM

10. What an entitled little pr***.

Posted by: Ken | Mar 10, 2014 12:41:12 PM

11. Wow he is a pretty objectionable little creep.

Posted by: Jeff | Mar 10, 2014 12:44:27 PM

12. I had started to like him when he first turned into a bad boy--even though I've never heard him sing a note. But now I don't know. That little motha' f.cka' is out of control.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Mar 10, 2014 12:53:43 PM

13. Im a fan of him, yes i'm young but right now I don't care.
    I know his behaviour hasn't been very good lately and I don't support that. Just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I have to. I will always be a fan of his no matter what happens too. I just want you to imagine being exactly where he is right now with the media in his face, and also having the law to deal with. You would probably feel the exact same way if you were in his position. Reading these other comments is really pissing me off. Just imagine dealing with the stress he is dealing with. I don't doubt you people haven't hummed his songs once or twice while walking on the street!

Posted by: Emma | Mar 10, 2014 1:00:03 PM

14. Prediction: Dead by 30 from a self-inflicted overdose or gunshot wound to the head.

Posted by: Mark Alexander | Mar 10, 2014 1:00:11 PM

15. Oh-my... :O

Posted by: Jimi Paradise | Mar 10, 2014 1:01:24 PM

16. He's one of those young celebs who's going to one day be about 45 and fat and totally unattractive. Probably will have squandered through much of his money and be living in some low-rent-by-the-week Hollywood apartment.
    Whatever.

Posted by: mike | Mar 10, 2014 1:02:01 PM

17. @ Emma no just no.

Posted by: Will | Mar 10, 2014 1:07:56 PM

18. If he's not dead or in prison before the year is out, I'll eat my hat

Posted by: Jmac | Mar 10, 2014 1:08:57 PM

19. "Emma", sweetie, he wouldn't have the law to deal with if he wasn't behaving like such a prick.

Posted by: e.c. | Mar 10, 2014 1:11:25 PM

20. Hopefully he will continue is amusing path of self-destruction. It's very satisfying to me.

Posted by: Ian | Mar 10, 2014 1:15:08 PM

21. can we just jail or deport him.

Posted by: Glen | Mar 10, 2014 1:24:10 PM

22. Thanks to George Takei, I understand that there was a high school in Chicago that played JB's "Baby" in between class as a fundraiser, having students pay for it to stop. They raised over $3000.

Posted by: Rad | Mar 10, 2014 1:25:15 PM

23. @EMMA,

Don't you fret. He's still a star to your generation. Hopefully, he'll mature and behave responsibly (unlike me and a few others who come to this blog).

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Mar 10, 2014 1:28:58 PM

24. this is what happens when an uneducated child is used by all the adults around them for their money - everyone says yes to him, nobody calls him on his s**t and he's on a doomed path. this will not end well.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Mar 10, 2014 1:28:59 PM

25. How many times has he broken the law already? Send the entitled little toad to jail for a while and see what that will do for his attitude.

Posted by: joel | Mar 10, 2014 1:30:14 PM