Gay Wedding | News

Former ‘Who’s The Boss’ Star Danny Pintauro to Marry Boyfriend

Dan&WilDanny Pintauro, the former child actor who played Jonathon Brower on the 1980s sitcom Who’s The Boss, will soon be married to boyfriend Wil Tabares, according to the couple’s website.

Wrote Tabares:

The BIG DAY is coming soon! I mean like, REAL SOON! Dan and I are totally excited and can't wait to... seal the deal. I'm sure many of you out there know what we're talking about. We're still finalizing all of our plans and trying to get a final guest count. There's so much to do and plan for a wedding, I think it was a bit overwhelming for both Dan and myself. We really didn't know what to expect. But everyone so far has been more than hepful & we appreciate everything everyone is doing for us. We'll see you on the Big Day!

Last April, the couple announced their engagement and their plan to move to California after Prop 8 was overturned. A live-stream of the exchange of nuptials will be provided on the couple's site.

Best wishes to the two!

Comments

1. Good for them. They make a very cute couple. I wish them the best.

Posted by: Ted | Mar 19, 2014 11:24:00 AM

2. Congrats to them!

Posted by: Matt27 | Mar 19, 2014 11:34:31 AM

3. Tabares is a cutie ^^

Posted by: Frankly | Mar 19, 2014 11:39:43 AM

4. Congratulations to them both. I still picture Danny as that little boy on Who's the Boss. Glad to see him settle down and excited to know they are going to stream the wedding over the 'Net. Two other guys did the same, Billy and Pat, and streamed it over YouTube. It was like being a part of the wedding and was very moving.

I hope you guys will take a gander at my latest YouTube video. Taken at San Francisco's nude beach (aka Baker Beach) on Sunday. Lots of hot guys and it was a beautiful day. It is here: https://tinyurl.com/oaf9vw3

Posted by: Cary Chauvet | Mar 19, 2014 11:43:19 AM

5. Sweet, wish them a loving and happy life together.

Posted by: Rob | Mar 19, 2014 1:04:07 PM

6. Mazel Tov!

Posted by: Jeff | Mar 19, 2014 1:18:41 PM

7. Weren't there some cracked out, Manhunt-style pictures of him in a jockstrap that surfaced a few years ago? I'm at work or I would Google that myself.

Ah well, there are plenty of pictures of me floating around out there that I wouldn't want most people to see and yet somehow I managed to settle down. Congrats to the happy couple.

Posted by: ATLJason | Mar 19, 2014 1:26:15 PM

8. OMG. i know wil. haven't seen him in years. didn't know him all that much but our paths crossed all the time. the funny thing is i was going through my phone yesterday and saw his email address and deleted it since i never had a use for it. six degrees of kevin bacon.

Posted by: Jesse | Mar 19, 2014 1:38:04 PM

9. So happy for them but so confused at those outfits.

Posted by: Whitneyisadude | Mar 19, 2014 2:28:33 PM

10. So glaad for...EYEBROWS!!!!!!!...them ...

Posted by: MArk | Mar 19, 2014 3:50:44 PM