Music | News

Out Gay Pop Artist Simon Curtis Has A New Project: Listen

Wrathschild

Pop songster Simon Curtis has teamed up with fellow artist Wolfy (aka Ro Danishei) to form a new pop duo, Wrathschild, according to EQ. They have debuted a new pop anthem titled, “Fall Into Love” that has enough energy to amp you up for your weekend and enough hope to help erase the misgivings of your week. With catchy lyrics like, “Sex will forever be on our minds, I want the real thing just like an 80s movie,” this song is both intoxicating and, as EQ put it, “infectious.”

Listen to the track, which is available to download March 31, AFTER THE JUMP…

Comments

1. Good vocals, I liked it.

Posted by: Jay | Mar 28, 2014 10:25:44 PM

2. I LOVE Simon Curtis & have been following his music for a couple of years now. I didn't know he actually officially came out. Can't wait to get more new music from him!

Posted by: Kieran | Mar 29, 2014 12:38:12 AM

3. Those are catchy lyrics? Okay then....

Posted by: Oh vey | Mar 29, 2014 1:29:01 AM

4. Simon never had to "come out" as he's always been out. He and Ro have been bff (in that tweeny sort of way) for a long time. Simon is also a bit of an ass to his friends (ex-friends really) by writing snarky songs about those who supported him but hey, he's still trying to go from waiter to pop star.

Posted by: unruly | Mar 29, 2014 4:03:35 AM

5. Nice, but I think they've listened to too much Katie Perry.

Posted by: Rolf | Mar 29, 2014 9:55:11 AM

6. It's ok. Not particularly worthy of being singled out for mention on a website, in all honesty. This is just generic compose-by-numbers pop music. it sounds like pretty much every other song in the genre. The Katie Perry comment is spot on.

Posted by: Mikey | Mar 29, 2014 11:02:08 AM

7. It's OK, I guess. I wish them well. But, damn! Doesn't anybody use real musical instruments any more?

Posted by: jamal49 | Mar 29, 2014 11:38:48 AM