Pastor Says ‘Frozen’ is a Satanic Attempt To Make Kids Gay: AUDIO

Elsa Frozen

Colorado Pastor Kevin Swanson – who told gays to die at their weddings, and blamed homosexuals for the Colorado floods – is accusing Disney's Frozen as being the latest propaganda tool by the homosexual lobby to convert young children to the lifestyle of sodomy. Said Swanson on his radio show,

Man, how many children are taken into these things and how many Christians are taking their kids off to see the movie Frozen, produced by an organization that is probably one of the most pro-homosexual organizations in the country? You wonder sometimes, I’m not a tinfoil hat conspiratorialist, but you wonder sometimes if maybe there’s something very evil happening here. If I was the Devil, what would I do to really foul up an entire social system and do something really, really, really evil to 5- and 6- and 7-year-olds in Christian families around America?

Evidently the Girl Scouts weren't effective enough at converting young girls into lesbianism. You can hear audio excerps from his radio show below.

Comments

1. JMC says

Or maybe it’ll just teach children that it’s okay to be different and to be sympathetic to outsiders like a ton of other Disney movies, with the added twist of presenting young girls with a movie where sisterhood comes before romantic relationships with men.

2. Acronym Jim says

“If I was the Devil, what would I do to really foul up an entire social system and do something really, really, really evil to 5- and 6- and 7-year-olds…”

What indeed, “pastor”, what indeed?

3. says

Google Kevin Swanson – he literally looks like every paedophile ever. He even has those standard-issue Pedo-glasses and beige teeth!

FROZEN – a film about embracing who you are. Thus, it must be about gays. he must have preferred those other kids films that said “Everything that makes you unique is horrid and evil!”

😀

4. anon says

The nice thing about the Internet is how it exposes all the nut jobs that used to just have their little niches. They were out there making hay forty years ago, but didn’t have a nationwide audience. Now they can broadcast worldwide. It means they get a bigger audience but also have to compete harder for it. Does this guy believe what he is saying? Probably not.

5. james st. james says

Ah, radio, the backwater of local media. Probably heard by a dozen people, six of them working in the studio. And two from Right Wing Watch.

Pastor: Are the call lines lighting up?
    Tech: Yes, sir, your mom’s on line two.
    Pastor: Tell her to disguise her voice this time, and no calling me sonny on air.
    Tech: OK, got it. Can your wife call you about the grocery list? Or should I put her on hold till after your show?
    Pastor: Hey, the light just went out!

6. Mags says

“…to convert young children to the lifestyle of sodomy.”

Dear Wackadoodled manure-monger nutjob,

In all its history, the Catholic Church had thrived on converting young children to the lifestyle of sodomy. It is documented, proven fact, even if very few of those Converters of Children to the Lifestyle of Sodomy, i.e. Priests, were properly convicted of their crimes, THE CHURCH opted to give them protection and Sanctuary.

So unless you meant Catholic Church when you said Disney, you need to step away from the Meth and cheap wine, stop nibbling at Christ’s body, and shut the…

You know what, forget it. Keep on yelling your obscenities and delusional twisted interpretations on Humanity: For even the most homophobic of intolerant are shaking their heads at your absurd wording, and miserable force-fed dogmatic excrement.

Carry on, you’re doing your Church a great disservice.

7. JJ says

Well, if *I* was the Devil, what would I do to really foul up an entire social system and do something really, really, really evil to 5- and 6- and 7-year-olds? I’d start by writing a book to convince mankind that everything I say is true and good. Then I’d tell people that it’s moral and just that all should suffer because their most distant ancestors did something bad, something really petty, like stealing an apple when I specifically told them not to. I’d let the people and animals populate the world and then drown them all, except for a handful, because I’m not done yet. This is too much fun! I’d tell people the _only_ way I can forgive them for the apple thing is to let them torture my only son to death. That should be fodder for a couple thousand years of genocides, torture, and enslavement.

As for the 5-, 6-, and 7-year-olds, if I were the Devil, I’d sit and do nothing when one of them is raped to death, because, hey, I’m just leaving it up to the rapist—and STILL people will think I’m good!

8. elwoodl says

“If I was the Devil”? I would have unlimited powers. Therefore, I wouldn’t be playing stupid little mind games through movies. I would enslave all of humanitie’s souls at once in an instant. End of story.

9. Bill says

@elwoodl: his model is that a very powerful “devil” is slugging it out with an “almighty” god, and occasionally we end up in the middle and get whacked. The “almighty” god can actually trounce the devil instantly, but is too busy with “heavenly matters” like demanding yet another command performance of the Messiah conducted by Handel himself (who, like Mozart, is obviously in heaven purely for writing heavenly music while here on earth). Then there are the celestial fireworks – a nice supernova to enjoy watching for example.

With all that going on, it’s kind of amazing that, according to this “pastor”, such a deity would have time to worry about what guys do with a small part of their anatomy.

10. Leroy Laflamme says

The nice thing about the internet is how much it enriches my vocabulary. Tinfol conspiratorialist! To think I used to be satisfied with conspirator. I think I’ll keep it – along with conversate, & irregardless.

11. Dback says

The only definite agenda “Frozen” has to make Disney a cool $3 billion in theatrical grosses, video revenue, music royalties, and merchandise. It has done this with aplomb and talent. End of story (until the sequel).

12. SpaceCadet says

Sometimes these news headlines are so ludicrous you’d think they were April Fool’s pranks or fake news from the likes of the Onion. You can’t but help but laugh at the absurdity of it all.

13. Bill says

@SpaceCadet @ Leroy Laflamme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In8a0PyDjN8 (NSFW) has a local San Francisco activist with a tin hat ridiculing the Westboro Baptist Church (aka, the Phelps Klan) by acting even crazier than they do and pretending to be even more homophobic.

A few bystanders thought he was serious! It was probably a good object lesson for the Phelps Freaks, though, plus a good reason for them to avoid San Francisco, where the “crazies” can make the Phelps Freaks look like amateurs.

14. jarago says

And what movie did he see? There is a weird video out there in which Walt Disney is portrayed as a child molesting satanist?! It seems a the right wing Christian nuts want to see him that way.