News | Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts Counts Down 'The Week in Gay': VIDEO

Roberts

MSNBC's Thomas Roberts has launched a new web-only segment for his "Way Too Early" show which counts down the week's biggest LGBT stories.

Check out the first installment, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. That was great and he's so purdy

Posted by: RONTEX | Mar 1, 2014 11:15:14 AM

2. I realize saying this is shallow, but I want all my news delivered by this man.

And by "delivered" I mean personally delivered, in my home, up close and personal, with coffee muffins.

Posted by: johnny | Mar 1, 2014 11:31:51 AM

3. Well done, Thomas Roberts.

Posted by: Richard | Mar 1, 2014 12:14:38 PM

4. Why do I want this guy re-hashing the news I've already read?

Posted by: Randy | Mar 1, 2014 2:38:08 PM

5. Maybe this kiss ass can negotiate with the Russians.

Posted by: Jason | Mar 1, 2014 3:41:10 PM

6. It's at times like this I am ASHAMED to be gay.

All these silly queens commenting above at how cute this guy is so they have already forgotten what this shi%head did to the gay community less than two months ago !

Shame on you silly, uneducated queens.

This shi%head stabbed us in the back by taking a pay check, going to Russia and showing his support for their ban on gays !

His whole career has been based on his looks and his self-absorbed arrogance.

Most of you silly queens would forgive someone who stabbed you if they had a nice face. You are ridiculous !

Posted by: Icebloo | Mar 1, 2014 3:59:32 PM

7. ICEBLOO - Oh me I'm sooo ASHAMED, I could just toss my curls and shake shake shake the twinkles right out of my boa.

Get a grip crybaby. Robert's did nothing of the sort. The world moves on.

Posted by: UFFDA | Mar 1, 2014 11:08:27 PM

8. Wow, ICEBLOO how do you really feel! I think anytime any gay man does something that shows we aren't all cut from the same cloth or follow the "homo" creed(whatever that might be. is a great leap toward homosex acceptance. I'm sure all the gay websites around the world announced that the cute emcee is gay!!

Posted by: Dagger | Mar 2, 2014 12:36:07 AM